Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long before decree comes

Options
  • 13-05-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All

Does anyone know how long does it take for the Decree to come after a divorce is finalized?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tomirs

one to 4 weeks , if you dont have it by then ring the court house where you got the divorce state your case number and tell them you haven't been issued one yet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 guest1980

Thanks Tomiris.

I rang the courthouse and they have told me that they no longer draft the order. I need to do it and then send it into them then to process. Any advice greatly appreciated?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tomirs

Ring again and ask for the Court Clerk ,,They have to issue one as it is a legal document stamped and signed my the judge ...Ask them whom is the issuer off the documents ...and dont take no for an answerer ..Better yet go back in and demand it

Advertisement