Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor pay as you go customers free 20% top up

• 21-10-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Text

TopUpDirect to 50046 and everytime you top up between 1st nov to jan 31st with top up direct you get an extra 20% credit minimum top up €20 not a bad deal

Need to text in by 25 OCT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Bazzy wrote: »
    Text

TopUpDirect to 50046 and everytime you top up between 1st nov to jan 31st with top up direct you get an extra 20% credit minimum top up €20 not a bad deal

Need to text in by 25 OCT

Txt there, they said before or on Oct 26th for the offer.

I don't see why they do not just give it to customers... from our point of view ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭denachoman

Is the topup direct number not 50022?

denachoman wrote: »
    Is the topup direct number not 50022?

50046 worked for me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

I see this in their Meteor Furum

A two questions on the offer:
    1)If you top up by €30 do you get 20% of that or is this just for the €20 top up.
    2)Is this only for text TopUpDirect or would it work if you did it over the phone or online.

Answer:The offer applies to €20 top ups in one go. So top up €20, get €4 back, top up €40 get €8 back. It doesn't apply to €5 or €10 top ups.
    And it applies to all forms of Top Up Direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭denachoman

Skud wrote: »
    50046 worked for me anyway

I see - I'm already registered and I use 50022 to topup direct. Maybe it's for new registrations only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

you need to register for the promotion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Hey just to confirm a few things there are two promotions with the Meteor PAYG:

1st: Top up direct Rewards
    Get 20% free credit when you top up by €20 using TopUpDirect from Nov 1st to Jan 31st Freecall 1740 to start then text TopUpDirect to 50046 before Oct 25th
    Terms and conditions

2nd: Get more from Meteor
    From November 3rd to January 31st we want to reward our loyal customers. Every time you top up by €30, we will give you 20% extra credit. You do not need to top up all in one go, each time you reach €30 you will be rewarded with €6 call credit. To receive just text “Rewards” to 50046 before 25th of October
    Terms and conditions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

same offer €20 up gets you 20% free

Bazzy wrote: »
    same offer €20 up gets you 20% free

Not the same deal one requires you to spend only €20 the other requires you to spend €30

does anyone in meteor talk to each other? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Skud wrote: »
    does anyone in meteor talk to each other? :)

Yeah they do, and for free too! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Hey, I always top up using AIB's text topup (50131) so it is just debited directly from my Current Account.

So I take it the first offer won't work with this but should the €30 offer work?

How does topup direct work? Do u have to give meteor your credit card details?

Cheers

Hey, I always top up using AIB's text topup (50131) so it is just debited directly from my Current Account.
    So I take it the first offer won't work with this but should the €30 offer work?

Yes the second offer will work
    How does topup direct work? Do u have to give meteor your credit card details?

You can use it with a laser or credit card and follow the steps to top up. Here's a link to it http://www.meteor.ie/plans/pay_as_you_go/top_up/

Once you have registered your phone and card you can top up using the following ways:
    1)Phone
    2)Text
    3)Online
    4)Scheduled topup

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KetchupKid

Hi,

I topped up €20 using TopUpDirect before the 26th, but I didn't get the extra 20%?? Anyone know why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,227 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You have to register before the 26th, and then top up between November 1st and January 31st.

Advertisement