Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Too handsome' for the religious police

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Kinski wrote: »
    But...what would they do if he hadn't been foreign and they couldn't just kick him out? Cut his nose off?

By their logic, i think a Burka would have been involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Being so handsome you were kicked out of the country. Something to tell the grandkids, all 923 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

He's the head off Rylan Clark from x factor-

Rylan%2BClark.jpg

Sorry ladies :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Madam_X wrote: »

I have never seen the bolded stuff as a result of guys simply saying a woman is beautiful/sexy here. :confused:
    Think you might be getting confused with when there are discussions like naked pictures of women being posted to the net without their consent, the darker side of prostitution, etc. Biiiiiiiiit of a difference.

Ah now madam, I think we both contributed to a recent thread where One poster had kittens over the who you fancy thread in the Gentlemans club forum (and completely missed the hypocrisy of not having a problem with the equivalent forum in the ladies lounge- had a load of blah blah blah about patriarchies I think when it was pointed out)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks he isn't that great :o

No, you're not. I concur.

His eyes creep me out, and I really don't like that sort of colouring. (But I'm weird like that, my ideal would be a ginger or a blond guy! :))

Hopefully he's not as full of himself as he looks in the pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Meh. He'd barely even make my wingman :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

seenitall wrote: »
    No, you're not. I concur.

His eyes creep me out, and I really don't like that sort of colouring. (But I'm weird like that, my ideal would be a ginger or a blond guy! :))

Hopefully he's not as full of himself as he looks in the pics.

RACIST!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Meh. He'd barely even make my wingman :pac:

All that preparation.. and for nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

Grayson wrote: »
    RACIST!!!

Now you're talking! First time ever I've been called a racist, feels weird and strangely exciting... oooh I feel like a bould girl altogether...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Kind of reminds me of Enda Kenny without the blond hair.

Unlike Saudi Arabia we made our pretty boy a Taoiseach.
    Take that intolerant Arabs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 honey83

He is a beautiful man. I like the goofy kind of cute types more and that way I don't have to worry about him being prettier Than I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

He should be the next star on "know your lookalikes" in the Cool vids and pics forum.

Advertisement