Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Danger781 wrote: »
    Still no more updates on my jersey since 21/09/14 (yayun2010)

Worried / Tired of this crap

Ya same since the 18th... I thought sending it to Parcel Motel was supposed to make it quicker :/

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Still no more updates on my jersey since 21/09/14 (yayun2010)

Worried / Tired of this crap
    Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Ya same since the 18th... I thought sending it to Parcel Motel was supposed to make it quicker :/

Same lads...I'm still waiting on a few parcels which say "Departure from outward office of exchange" since 25/9/14 and I emailed him on Saturday and he said it should be withing the next 5 days although I have received 3 parcels from the very same order placed on the 17th September. Doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

china has had a public holiday for the past week, so thats why id say things are very slow

wawaman wrote: »
    china has had a public holiday for the past week, so thats why id say things are very slow

yeah that's been stated on here a few times but doesn't make sense of why I've received some of the packages a week ago today that were ordered on the same day and followed the same path until the "outward exchange".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

probably customs related. Have you checked to see where they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

My shirts were shipped from Yayun on September 28th, got an update on October 4th that the shirts have arrived in Heathrow so should have them in a day or two.

RossieMan wrote: »
    probably customs related. Have you checked to see where they are?

Going to different addresses...only says "2014-09-25 15:38, 广州国际, 英国 - GB, 出口总包直封封发, Departure from outward office of exchange" on three packages and "2014-09-29 15:12, HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, COLLECTED" on the other two.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    My shirts were shipped from Yayun on September 28th, got an update on October 4th that the shirts have arrived in Heathrow so should have them in a day or two.

Yeah mine said arrived on 29/914 like shown above and still nothing.....

sounds like customs might have seized them if they're still in heathrow for over a week.

No word from Parcel motel on the packages?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I'm waiting on stuff from China and nothing has updated since the 21 st Sep.

Still showing as being in outward office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Anyone ever bought off 3in1football? The pics of their retro shirts look very good but do they represent what you actually get in the post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So when is this Chinese holiday over? Don't want to order anything till he's back in business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

2014-09-21 04:59
    CAN, 爱尔兰 - IE, 交航

This is the last update on my one jersey from yayun. Being delivered to my home address.
    2014-09-29 14:37, 广州国际, 英国 - GB, 出口总包直封封发, Departure from outward office of exchange

This is the last update on my package from Mr. Li going to PM.

My jerseys have arrived from Yayun and are in Parcel Motel, not a bad turn around at all, ordered on September 28th and delivered on October 6th. I'll post up pictures later on when I collect them.

My jerseys have arrived from Yayun and are in Parcel Motel, not a bad turn around at all, ordered on September 28th and delivered on October 6th. I'll post up pictures later on when I collect them.

Ordered mine on the 12th of September.... Sent them to Parcel Motel too... haven't gotten them yet :( pee'd off now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I got a one week turn around off Macs guy last week, couldn't believe how quick it was! Confirmed the shipping numbers to me on Saturday 27th at 5am and arrived in my Parcel Motel depot on Friday 3rd at 8pm! Unreal!

• Advertisement

those lads who sent them via parcel motel, are you sure they haven't been seized?
    Seems very strange that it's still not delivered.

RossieMan wrote: »
    those lads who sent them via parcel motel, are you sure they haven't been seized?
    Seems very strange that it's still not delivered.

How would you know if they were seized or not? Nothing comes up on the tracking since the 18th of September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Seems like they're back off holiday, yayun just replied to me. I'm wondering whether to get mine shipped to parcel motel in the south or to my friend address in the north since I live on the border.

Seems like they're back off holiday, yayun just replied to me. I'm wondering whether to get mine shipped to parcel motel in the south or to my friend address in the north since I live on the border.

Go North.....always go North!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

brian2614 wrote: »
    Galatasaray 2014/15 home kit for sale
    Size M Fans style bought from yayun
    €22 delivered
    PM me if interested
    Thanks

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

parcel motel have misplaced a package of my jerseys.... they signed for my parcel and now can't find it in their warehouse

Have another parcel with the following latest tracking:

30/9/2014 11:05 International Hub Received and processed
    29/9/2014 16:46 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
    29/9/2014 16:45 International Hub Received in destination country

Hasn't updated since a week ago..

ah jaysus thats some joke. How hard can it be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

but surely if they're in the UK already that can't be the reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Some peoples have been in China for two-ish weeks, but yeah, doesnt explain the ones in England haha

Yeah mine has seemingly been in China for about 5 weeks...

I have to say I have had a very good transaction with Yayun, I ordered 4 shirts on September 28th and had them delivered in 8 days. The shirt quality is up there with the best I've gotten over the years, especially the United 3rd shirt which had a beautiful feel to it. Size is perfect, I normally go for a medium and his medium fitted the exact same as real ones.

image.jpgphoto.jpg
    image.jpg

That looks lovely :) Can't wait to get mine! (From Mr. Li)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I have to say I have had a very good transaction with Yayun, I ordered 4 shirts on September 28th and had them delivered in 8 days. The shirt quality is up there with the best I've gotten over the years, especially the United 3rd shirt which had a beautiful feel to it. Size is perfect, I normally go for a medium and his medium fitted the exact same as real ones.

I got mine as well and they all look and feel great, but does the back of the blue jersey seem a bit too dark to you?

Granted I haven't compared it to a shop but I thought it would be a lighter navy.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I got mine as well and they all look and feel great, but does the back of the blue jersey seem a bit too dark to you?

Granted I haven't compared it to a shop but I thought it would be a lighter navy.

I haven't compared it to a real one but it looks spot on to me, it is quite a dark navy on the official shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

That looks lovely :) Can't wait to get mine! (From Mr. Li)

I'm waiting on mine too!

one more of my packages arrived this morning and it didn't even update to say it was collected at heathrow like the others...it just landed. I now have 3 in heathrow and 1 still at outward office of exchange. Here's hoping they arrive soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

how are yanyuns jerseys for size?.... MacSellers XL are not XL at all so wondering if Yanyuns the same?..

I would take a XL in normal store bought jersey...

I bought a polo, jersey and training top from MacSellers all XL and the only one that actually fit me was the training top

boardie100 wrote: »
    how are yanyuns jerseys for size?.... MacSellers XL are not XL at all so wondering if Yanyuns the same?..

I would take a XL in normal store bought jersey...

I bought a polo, jersey and training top from MacSellers all XL and the only one that actually fit me was the training top

Chances are you bought the player style version from Mac.
    I've bought off Yayun in XL and as long as you get the *fan* version you're good.

Mac only stocks player style but Yayun has the fan versions of most of his Nike kits. Not sure about Adidas.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Chances are you bought the player style version from Mac.
    I've bought off Yayun in XL and as long as you get the *fan* version you're good.

Mac only stocks player style but Yayun has the fan versions of most of his Nike kits. Not sure about Adidas.

I bought the Everton jersey which is umbro.. also bought a polo which was smaller than xl... thanks for the info will have a look at yayun

Mine finally arrived in Dublin today supposedly!

Which is wierd as I sent them to the Parcel Motel in Antrim!

Explains why they took so long i suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Has mac's sellers website changed address? have bought jerseys from them before but the site isn't working now can someone pm the site address please

Anyone think Yayuns selection is now pretty bare compared to Macs?

Like Macs constantly getting in new stock like 3rd kits and stuff.. While Yayuns stock has been pretty much the same.

Its annoying since I find Yayuns stuff to be a more comfortatble fit.

Got my blue United jersey today, top class! Also my German jersey complete with 4 stars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Like Macs constantly getting in new stock like 3rd kits and stuff.. While Yayuns stock has been pretty much the same.

Yes.

I WANT THE PURPLE GALATASARAY JERSEY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

What is the Macs shop you all keep talking about?
    Or can it be mentioned?

thanks
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I find he just doesn't update the 'catalogue' as often now, he may well have what you're looking for - send him a message

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

mathie wrote: »
    What is the Macs shop you all keep talking about?
    Or can it be mentioned?

thanks
    M

http://www.maccosmetics.com

maximoose wrote: »
    I find he just doesn't update the 'catalogue' as often now, he may well have what you're looking for - send him a message

Do I send him a message through the store or via email like Mac?

I really want the Roma 3rd kit.

Do I send him a message through the store or via email like Mac?

I really want the Roma 3rd kit.

Macs Guy has it as of this week!

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    Macs Guy has it as of this week!

Oh yeah i know!
    But he isn't stocking the fan style version :/

Oh yeah i know!
    But he isn't stocking the fan style version :/

Lads I got the fan version of the United thurs jersey and that's nike???

IMO no difference in fitting of sizes between fan/player style with Macs guy, just a few holes in the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dextor03

Can anyone PM me Macs seller's new address?

kfallon wrote: »
    IMO no difference in fitting of sizes between fan/player style with Macs guy, just a few holes in the side.

No there's 100% a fitting difference. Player style are more tight in the sides.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement