Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to Improve

• 14-03-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

Do these people pay for the services of the architects etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Do these people pay for the services of the architects etc?

I'd imagine all the costs are covered as part of the overall budget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

I hope not,he is useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

budhabob wrote: »
    I hope not,he is useless.
    Dermot Bannon?

I think he does great job, if he had the budget he'd do even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

Dermot Bannon?

I think he does great job, if he had the budget he'd do even better.

He cannot work within a constrained budget, it really angers me how he attempts to force people to his ideas, without taking any of their concerns or ideas on board. He may have good vision, and I agree he gets good results, but I REALLY hate him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,022 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Watched this program for the first and last time tonight, I thought it was just me but I would have sacked this architect within a day of the work starting. Absolutely astonishing incompetence and even more amazing they actual include it in the program. What an arrogant buffoon and by all accounts useless, Awful stuff, surely there must be an architect in Ireland with more charisma, competence and might I say Ability to host such a program!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement