Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cream Stove discolouration?

• 07-01-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am interested in buying a Henley Stove, The Cambridge 7.5kW in cream to be specific.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased an enamel cream stove before and do they discolour.

The cream stove is twice the price of the Stanley oisin which is my other option and I don't know if I can justify the extra money if the stove will discolour badly.

Appreciate any thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

100% discolour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Sanchez83

Paint will discolour,enamel will not if looked after.
    Stanley Oisin in enamel cream would be more expensive than a Cambridge in cream.
    A matt stove requires more maintenance than an enamel.
    However an enamel requires a person to be more careful on use.

Take a look at a few second hand ones on donedeal to see how they discolour

Just checked Donedeal,can't find even one.....
    I'm in the stove trade and have never heard of anyone complaining about enamel discolouring over time.

well if you are in the trade you should know they discolour, Oh and there is 26 on Donedeal

• Advertisement

Post a picture then of one that is discoloured.....
    There are a lot of cream stoves but I can't find one that is discoloured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I've a cream oisin, 2.5 years old now, lit every day except the summer months, still the same colour as the day I bought it.

Advertisement