Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB buy around college?

Options
  • 26-01-2015 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

I lost my old one, just wondered where around college is good place to buy one, I don't need lots of space just word etc, I'm psychology student.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

Any nerdy ones around? What is a decent price to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

gsi300024v wrote: »
    I lost my old one, just wondered where around college is good place to buy one, I don't need lots of space just word etc, I'm psychology student.

There's a usb vending machine just outside the buttery. As you walk down the steps to enter buttery turn left, straight through the next double doors, then turn around and you'll see it's on the wall behind you, it's in the same corridor as the water fountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

If you have time to wait, get one off Amazon. Most USBs sold around College are insanely overpriced.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Theres a pc shop in Dawson Street and Reads and Tower Records also sell them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement