Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

my thoughts are with you MT.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

16.. Jesus he was only a baby. So sorry for you and your OH. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry too hear that MT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Sorry to hear that mozz. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

As I said I didn't know him. But still that doesn't stop me from being a bit upset about it. A young life lost. It's heart breaking. And then to see his parents and his family grieving and torn apart, that kind of grief is beyond words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Oh dear, that is heartbreaking. So sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Mozz.

No matter how close or not sudden deaths at any age, let alone so young, are a shock.

Always someone about if you wanna chat on thread or in PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

so sorry to hear mozz:( we're here for you if need to chat in thread/pm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Mozz, that's rough, anyone dying young always seems harder to bear.. As said above, we're here for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

that is so sad mozzeltoff.... poor, poor family!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Terrible news MT....so sorry:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just found our missing friend.. RIP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry too hear that grem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Jesus Grem, so sorry to hear that! Condolences to yourself and their family. Never nice to hear of people having their life cut short so soon.

Least he's been found. His family deserve that at least. Just said i would update here, thanks all.

so sorry to hear grem:(

Sorry to hear Grem. but as you said at least it is closure for family and didn't drag in too long.

Don't mean for that to sound harsh... :(

Would hate to even imagine that situation. Not knowing & both wanting phone to ring & dreading it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Oh, dear Grem. That's too bad. I had been aware of this, and hoping it wouldn't end this way. :(:(

So sorry for your loss Grem :( x

Oh i'm ok, thoughts with family moreso.. Thanks though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

So sorry Grem :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Sorry to hear about your friend grem. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Very sorry to hear Grem.

RIP.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Awww gosh...so sorry Grem:(, condolences to yourself and the family.

Thanks for your thoughts people, back to work now so gotta just head down..

my family mentioned I've put on my weight..while I'm in the room. It's those kind of comments/observation while im in the room that made me dislike seeing family :(

*urge to rill rising*

I know I was fat but why do people think putting on weight is such a huge deal? I am fully aware that I have posted here in the past about myself gaining weight but recently I've relaxed about it. I finally think I'm getting happier with my own body. My mother seems to be obsessed with it, this morning she asked me if I've weighed myself lately just because I wanted a third slice of toast. A third slice using calorie controlled bread I might add. That would be OK if she wasn't complaining and giving out that she can't lose weight herself. I'm 5ft and I'm 10 stone, technically slightly overweight still but after being obese and very unhappy at 13 stone, I'm so much more confident in myself now.

Sorry, writer.. That turned into a bit of a rant there. Point is, family sometimes don't think about what they say around you, be it good or bad. :o

no worries pp :)

I don't think they realise it upsets me :( I've always been on the underside of normal until in the last year or so, since I've put on weight its been a bit of an issue with me and feel self conscious. Kind of hit a raw nerve for me

Families can be a bit blunt with the truth at times.

The only person who should judge your weight is yourself.

• Advertisement

I know it's easier said than done but try and ignore them writer. People can sometimes speak without thinking.

Advertisement