Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Way To Get To The Cliffs Of Moher From Limerick By Public Transport?

Options
  • 09-02-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on getting a bus from Wexford to Limerick. Does anyone know what would be the best way to get from Limerick Junction to the Cliffs Of Moher by bus? I'm having trouble finding a timetable. Thanks for any help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Where do you get off the bus?Limerick city or Limerick Junction?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Suas11 wrote: »
    I'm planning on getting a bus from Wexford to Limerick. Does anyone know what would be the best way to get from Limerick Junction to the Cliffs Of Moher by bus? I'm having trouble finding a timetable. Thanks for any help.

Going from Limerick Junction, take the train to Limerick then switch to the Ennis train. Switch to the Doolin/Cliffs of Moher bus at Ennis station.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Going from Limerick Junction, take the train to Limerick then switch to the Doolin/Cliffs of Moher at the station.

What a poxy reply:D.There's no train to the CoM !!! Or did you leave out the word "bus"?

In any case the OP would be better off taking the train to Ennis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

Limerick Junction is a "village" just outside Tipperary town.

It is where the Cork/Dublin rail line meets the Limerick/Waterford one.

Limerick bus depot is at Limerick city railway station.

Take the 51 service to Galway and get off at Ennis.

From Ennis take the 350 service to the cliffs.

Using phone so cant post links to timetable.

Advertisement