Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DART - New €50 fine stickers

Options
  • 19-10-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭
    M

Noticed on my journey home yesterday that the DART I was on had stickers on the windows informing that feet on seats would get a €50 fine. I was delighted to see this and hope that it is inforced, it's one of my pet hates about the DART and I usually feel the urge to beat the bejaysus out of anyone I see with feet on seats, it's just plain wrong :D.

Good work Irish Rail, yesterday nobody on my carriage had their feet on seats.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I was convinced there was a fine on the old "Seats Are Not For Feet" stickers, but a quick Google suggest there never was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Always been a fine in place, just rarely enforced

• Registered Users Posts: 10,672 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Always been a fine in place, just rarely enforced

And this won't change anytime soon.

Advertisement