Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Date Ideas for dublin!

Options
  • 03-11-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All

I'm new to this, so going to try work a few thing out! So I'm looking for ideas for a second Date in Dublin. We have gone for dinner and drinks on the first date and now I'm looking for something different but fun! I looked into skiing in but you need to take part in classes and that a bit too serious?

Help required? 😍

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Guinness Storehouse

Not just for tourists!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Zoo!

Or go kayaking, there was a deal on boards not too long ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

The Sack!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Juls59

Jeez this is fast, Guinness house, interesting the kayak, I'm a bit of a girl but cold and swimsuit😳💨 he plays rugby it might be a thigh fit🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

Dogging:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭BensonSlide

Anal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Juls59 wrote: »
    Jeez this is fast, Guinness house, interesting the kayak, I'm a bit of a girl but cold and swimsuit😳💨 he plays rugby it might be a thigh fit🙊

Go with the kayak without the swimsuit ;)

Actually leave the kayak too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sea safari is an option too

Leaves from the IFSC and ye head out into the bay and south around Dalkey

Might even see some seals :)

If they have a big booking they take out two boats and they zig zag to drench ye all!

Then some drinks on that drink that is moored further down the quays. Cill Aron or something

Ok so this is not really help I was looking for !

Thanks mike that sounds cool!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

A date? What the fook is this, America? Grow a pair and ride the hole off her!!

Hi OP, welcome to boards.

Unfortunately you wandered into After Hours which is a great forum really but probably best to read the charter before posting :)

You should get better answers to your query in the dublin forum which can be found here.

Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement