Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Living Social Deal - Klipsch Headphones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just noticed this in the terms and conditions of the deal.

The Daily Deal

Each day, we send you one deeply discounted deal to use at local businesses. Sign up to get our daily email.
    Click to Buy

Purchase our daily deals with one easy click. You will receive a link to your voucher the next business day. It's that simple!
    Share for a Free Deal

After you buy the deal, you'll get a unique link to share. If three people buy the deal using your link, then your deal is free.

Not bad if they are actually a good set of headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

Bought these with this deal, still waiting for them to arrive... A month later. I've emailed living social to find out what the hold up is.

Wondering if anyone else had this trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hokey32

VikingErik wrote: »
    Bought these with this deal, still waiting for them to arrive... A month later. I've emailed living social to find out what the hold up is.

Hi, I haven't received mine either. Contacted Living Social a couple of weeks ago and they said due to the large volume of orders there was a delay in getting them all out & I should have them by Friday 28th Oct blah blah blah. Still no sign. Going to ring Living Social/Klipsch today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hokey32

hokey32 wrote: »
    VikingErik wrote: »

Hi, I haven't received mine either. Contacted Living Social a couple of weeks ago and they said due to the large volume of orders there was a delay in getting them all out & I should have them by Friday 28th Oct blah blah blah. Still no sign. Going to ring Living Social/Klipsch today.

Was onto Living Social today. They couldn't give me a delivery date so offered me a refund which I took.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rookav

I had the same issue with them. Phoned each week only to be told "they will be with you by the end of the week". Not so much as an email update from them.

I phoned today and the girl I spoke to checked the shipping list and low and behold my name wasn't on it. So, they had charged me, but I was never going to get the headphones. When I asked her if she could arrange to get a pair sent to me she said no and told me she would issue a refund. I was told that it wasn't their mistake and had nothing to do with them...

It's worth noting that not only did I not receive any emails about the alleged delays, I've not got any email confirmation for my refund. So, as it stands it looks like I'll have to keep chasing that up as well.

I'm livid that they offered no solution to actually getting me a pair of headphones and were happy to go along without checking the shipping list. They were more than happy to keep the money without me ever getting the headphones.

Worse still... just missed a pigsback deal for the same headphones last month.

No more Living Social for me.

BTW - you can get them on amazon.co.uk for £85 (€99) (with free delivery to IRL)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭EvolutionNights

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

It might be worth contacting the brand directly and telling them of your experience also, they may not even know and it doesn't look good for them.

It might be worth contacting the brand directly and telling them of your experience also, they may not even know and it doesn't look good for them.

I took your advice and spoke to Klipsch directly. They were great, really understanding. Clarified a lot. Bascially everything Living Social said about the problem lying with Klipsch was bulls**t. It turned out that Living Social were the people who messed up the original shipping order and I was literally just being fobbed off.

New headphones winging their way to me as I type. Happy days!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

OH waited till yesterday as that was the day they were supposed to be delivered by. . nothing arrived.

Emailed today and got a 'we are out of stock, you are being refunded' :(

Thinking about buying something else from them today but now not so sure :(

OH waited till yesterday as that was the day they were supposed to be delivered by. . nothing arrived.

Emailed today and got a 'we are out of stock, you are being refunded' :(

Thinking about buying something else from them today but now not so sure :(

Not good!

Just be weary if you're ordering items as opposed to hotel stays, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement