Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SkyGrind - the new SkyBlock

• 21-10-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2246574-skygrind-next-level-skyblock-by-team-wooloo

Not sure if anyone is interested in these types of maps. It's a survival map based on the skyblock idea. Instead of mining for cobblestone for a few weeks, you must complete quests. You start on an island floating in the sky which has one tree and nothing else around you. Your first quest, for example, is to get wood. Grab a block from the nearby tree - quest complete. As a reward a second island is spawned and the next quest added - craft a wooden pickaxe. Once you complete that quest, another island and another quest. This third island has a custom spawner. When you kill the mob, there is a chance it will drop an item needed for the next quest. So, you can build up your base/platform, farm mobs, try to survive. I tried it for a while. Died a couple of times. Once when I died the map reset. Another time I died and then when I completed the quest it didn't trigger the next quest. So its a bit buggy. But still a fun challenge. You might want to make a copy of your save after any significant progress or before embarking on any dangerous activity.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

The spawning islands idea sounds interesting, but aside from that.... <3 Agrarian Skies :P

Advertisement