Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen this: Russian guy touches 1000 women's boobs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AJ1

I'd like to shake his hand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Why are these vacuous women letting some random moron grope them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Jess16 wrote: »

The mind boobles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

The mind boobles?

Is that the breast you can do? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

dsmythy wrote: »
    Irish men don't appreciate the quality of boobage we have here is all I'll say.
    We do have some awesome rocking tits over here alright, the ladys should be proud:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't get it. So what if he touched some boobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

phasers wrote: »

Quantity has a quality all it's own.

woodoo wrote: »
    Alot of tasty women over there.

Did you notice how little of them are overweight?

Show us a pic of your Adonis like body or STFU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

2000 boobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

I for one would love to see that happen with 1000 irish women.how do u think they would react?
    Ok lets get the boob rolling :) any takers to do it?ill film it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

crazygeryy wrote: »
    I for one would love to see that happen with 1000 irish women.how do u think they would react?

Yeah go for it, though you might have to rename the video to 'how to handle 1000 sexual harassment complaints.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

I'm going to see how it goes with 20 or so later on, if I don't get battered then I'm game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

We do have some awesome rocking tits over here alright, the ladys should be proud:)

I dunno man, they are a bit pasty and lopsided:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

woodoo wrote: »
    Alot of tasty women over there.

Did you notice how little of them are overweight?
    Starla_o0 wrote: »
    Show us a pic of your Adonis like body or STFU

:pac: He hit a nerve there didn't he? He only commented that many of the girls are not overweight, so what? That is pretty normal. The girls do not have supermodel bodies, they have normal bodies, it's just the fatty culture here that makes them appear supermodelish?

Note: Do you think the guy in the video is an adonis-like guy? He looks pretty regular to me and can be found anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Just pretend to be a gay stylist, you can grab all the T&A you want. Gok Wan has grabbed more racks than you've had hot dinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

394 - Staged or genuinely annoyed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Samba wrote: »

Yeah go for it, though you might have to rename the video to 'how to handle 1000 sexual harassment complaints.'

I'm not saying go up and do it without asking you wouldn't get to 3 and youd be in jail.ask them nicely?
    How many boards women would do it? anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

They counted some girls twice

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Wow, this is a old video.

Keep up with the internet OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kadongy wrote: »
    No fat women - at all - regardess of whether in a titilation role or not - is what I was told.
    You were... "told" that Russia has no fat women at all.

Hmmm... Mensa stuff right there... :cool:
    but the afternoon show presenters are chunky as far as I remember.
    As far as you remember. Do better.
    Lots of fat people in ads.
    Which ones?
    Women like Caroline Morahan and Grainne Seoige would be fatter than anyone making it onto the telly there.
    How do you know? Do you watch Russian TV? And those two women may be too big for some people's tastes, but they're not fat. Only someone who likes young girls' bodies would describe them as fat, as opposed to finding them not as slim as their preference.
    :pac: He hit a nerve there didn't he?
    Why would he have hit a nerve? That phrase always gets misused around here in order to make a snide dig. You're suggesting only a fat person would spot what his agenda is?
    He only commented that many of the girls are not overweight, so what?
    In order to have a go at Irish women - it happens quite a lot here.
    The girls do not have supermodel bodies, they have normal bodies, it's just the fatty culture here that makes them appear supermodelish?
    Not supermodelish, but slim and pretty - and obviously someone has to actually pick them. The point being made was that it doesn't mean there aren't overweight people over there, just because of one vid.

Yes, there is a rise in obesity here - among both sexes. You don't see much instances of that being used to put down all Irish men though, whereas the opposite... you see all the time.
    Plenty of slim Irish women - and you know it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

I'm not saying go up and do it without asking you wouldn't get to 3 and youd be in jail.ask them nicely?
    How many boards women would do it? anyone?
    I'll donate my breasts to the cause as number 1000 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

A buddy of mine travels all around the world. He says that the women in Moscow are head and shoulders above everywhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

3:03 spiderman in the background :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Saila wrote: »
    probably only a third reacted, the rest were just thinking "nah he didnt did he?" you could see the cogs turning in their heads

weird
    :confused:
    As said already they were spoken to and all obviously agreed to it, and some were obviously asked to act shocked and pretend to smack him.
    Jess16 wrote: »
    A good line spun to them. Dunno about all this "try that in Ireland" stuff is about either, I have been invited to feel a few Irish girls tits as a joke before, its no big deal, its not like they're genitals (though some go on like they are)
    Just pretend to be a gay stylist, you can grab all the T&A you want. Gok Wan has grabbed more racks than you've had hot dinners.
    Thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw it (it was on rude tube recently). I don't understand why some women would they let a gay man touch them up or see them naked, but would go mental if a straight man tried to. If they were told the straight man did not find them attractive in any way would they also let them feel them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Think you mean bangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I might bump into one of the presidential candidates later on..I am going to try a similar thing over here so that when I shake the hand of Dave Norris he too will know the wonders of boobs. Girls form a que ;)

Also yeah #484 is most deffo underage and my personal fave girly #481 tastey red head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Jesus, you're meeting Dana aren't you :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Elmidena wrote: »
    Jesus, you're meeting Dana aren't you :eek:

No I forgot my screw driver. But I'd give her bewbs a squeeze tho just because she was hot!

Advertisement