Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player on IPad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Don't know anything about the ipad2 but I doubt if it's different. I have did it for at least 10 people in the past, I just did it on the iPad, and I have just tried it now on my iPhone 4, all worked first time so :confused:

It is very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Again NO you don't, or at least I don't.

This is my personal iPad, this was done 30 seconds ago.

photo3go.jpg

That's fine, I don't disagree with you at all. Was just saying I did it on a PC only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

AntiRip wrote: »
    That's fine, I don't disagree with you at all. Was just saying I did it on a PC only.

No worries m8, I read it as

AntiRip wrote: »
    You have to use PC/MAC & iTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Plus if you jailbreak it you can install xbmc (which we can discuss) and other things for it (which we can't discuss ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

dev100 wrote: »
    I have to ask are the Ipads worth buying?
    In my opinion, yes. I use it when travelling on business, to write documents using QuickOffice Pro, and for emails. I use it at home for internet surfing and watching TV or listening to the radio, if I'm moving from room to room a lot. The screen is large enough so that you don't need to load mobile versions of sites too :D

For anyone who as access to a UK VPN or who is in the UK with their iPad if you want to watch live freeview channels visit ipad.tvcatchup.com.

You need to register a free account but at least with it you can watch the freeview channels live :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

https://www.magnetwebtv.ie/magnet/login.jsp

Magnet provide the Irish Channels live also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Elmo wrote: »
    https://www.magnetwebtv.ie/magnet/login.jsp

Magnet provide the Irish Channels live also.

Republic of Ireland only of course ;)

Advertisement