Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kissing!?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

so im gonna have my first kiss but i donk know what to do! any advice / past experiences would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Matteroffact

:D It will all come natural to you when the time comes, you cannot plan it in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Enjoy all the practicing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 soccergirl123

:D It will all come natural to you when the time comes, you cannot plan it in advance
    there must be.something i can do to prepare!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Build it up slowly. Gentle kisses first. Passionate kisses later.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'm not being smart here, but brush your teeth well after the last thing you ate, or if that's not possible chew a bit of gum. It can be nerve wracking to say the least, so this will remove the worry about not being minty fresh! As regards the kissing itself, everyone has different experiences, and your first kiss can be a bit awkward. The one bit of advice I'll give you is don't just try and shove your tongue as far in to his/her mouth as possible, it will result in a lot of drooling :p
    Seriously though, try not to get too worked up about it, just enjoy the experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

It really is just a 'learn by doing' kind of thing alas. Chances are they are just going to be so chuffed to be kissing you that regardless of what happens they'll be delighted with themselves and you. Start slow, just kissing the lips, if it feels good on your lips it'll feel good on theirs so let that guide you. Introduce the tongue slowly, just the tip at first to the tip of theirs and follow their lead, mirror what they do. There's not a whole lot you can do wrong, and everything else will be right, just relax, don't try to force anything and do whatever feels natural in the moment. Don't be afraid to stop for a second and then start again if you feel like you want to or need to for any reason, but don't leave long between the little breaks.

It'll be over in an instant and then you will be much more relaxed and can have another go with far less nerves if you feel like it.

Genuinely, you will be laughing at yourself for building it up in your head into such a big thing afterwards, everyone does. It's just another thing, enjoy yourself and don't over think it.

Be grand.

Advertisement