Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Player on PS3 & Plex

• 17-12-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭

I'm having a problem with Rte player on PS3 & Plex, I'm not sure is this the correct forum for this, but seeing as its sort of TV related I put it here.

My problem is that the RTE Player works fine in my browser on my pc & I can access all the content, but when I try to watch on PS3 or Plex (on both PC & Roku) I can only access a small amount of content, such as the news, Prime Time and lots of RTE 50 stuff. I'm assuming the only reason that I can access this content only is that for some reason the RTE website thinks my PS3 or Plex server is in a different country, but how is this possible if they are all connected to the same Eircom Router and the player works perfectly through with chrome on the same pc as Plex is installed?

I had to switch my Eircom to OpenDNS as their "no congestion" broadband slows up in the evenings. Has anyone else had similar problems and how did they fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭ryaner1979

Have the same problem myself. Headwrecking and could do with it as my sky aint working and have to wait 10 days for an engineer to come out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

ryaner1979 wrote: »
    Have the same problem myself. Headwrecking and could do with it as my sky aint working and have to wait 10 days for an engineer to come out
    I have the roku and PS3 in different rooms to the Pc and the Sky so I'd love rte player to work on them so I don't have to drag the laptop into the room and hook it into the tv just to watch the odd thing on rte that I might want to watch.

Advertisement