Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

suzuki carburettor

Options
  • 19-05-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get a second hand carb for a 1994 suzuki cultus , jap import... i really like this car and dont want to scrap it, have a 1990 rover metro but it aint the same to drive, any help would be greatful.:mad:

SADNESS IS UPON ME

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Scrapyards are filled with these cars.

The one at the Red Cow has a good range of older cars. They let you browse yourself and their prices are good. It's just off the M50.

And no, of course a Metro carb won't fit, different engines, let alone manifolds. Make sure you get a carb from a Swift that is the same size engine, and if they are anything like the carbs on my Micra, the auto and manual gearbox carbs will also be different.

Advertisement