Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking

Options
  • 24-03-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭

Does anyone on here watch this show? It is shown on Sky Atlantic over here but is a HBO drama series centering around the lives of some gay and some straight characters. I have just watched the final episode of season 2. I'm hoping there will be a 3rd season as the show has really come in to its own, especially in season 2.

Any other fans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭nozipcode

Love it!

Great show. Tackles a lot of the issues we come across in our relationships, social life, friends etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Sad news...

Looking will not be renewed for a third series, but will instead be finished off with a film to tie up loose ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭nozipcode

Ah no!

Disappointment is my intial feeling but maybe a movie is a good way to wrap things up. They certainly need to be wrapped up that's for sure.

I just hope it doesn't got the Queer As Folk route and get steadily worse once it's being made for a more niche audience, as I guess the movie will be.

Advertisement