Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Day- a productive day?

Options
  • 31-12-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Got any big plans?

I decided I'm better off staying in because I'm old and whingey and my feet hurt so screw going out. I decided doing something awesome and productive NYD is better than getting ****faced and waking up under a bridge with half a kebab and a fistful of someone else's hair so I'm meeting a bunch of new peeps for the first motorbike run of 2013. It looks like it's going to be a good one for it:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

cantdecide wrote: »
    Got any big plans?

I decided I'm better off staying in because I'm old and whingey and my feet hurt so screw going out. I decided doing something awesome and productive NYD is better than getting ****faced and waking up under a bridge with half a kebab and a fistful of someone else's hair so I'm meeting a bunch of new peeps for the first motorbike run of 2013. It looks like it's going to be a good one for it:)
    Subscribe, you've outgrown your username.:D Hope you get better weather for the bike run than today or it could be a bit rough. I'm going to collect a new-to-me van tomorrow, so yaeh, it'll be productive enough. Bring the kids for a walk then afterwards, let them stretch their legs, find a bit of clean grass verge for them to crap on, sick of them going in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

New Years Day, Cheltenham is off :( but we have football followed by the darts final, get in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

I'm doing an 8k charity walk at 11. Then me and the kids are having dinner at my parents. After we'll go visit my sister and her crew. Then home to veg out & watch crap TV. So kinda productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

have guests up for dinner, doing a salmon en croute with salad, yummy yummy, father in law is sick so meals on wheels at some point. Hopefully get a walk in at some point!! and then relax

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

cassid wrote: »
    have guests up for dinner, doing a salmon en croute with salad, yummy yummy, father in law is sick so meals on wheels at some point. Hopefully get a **** in at some point!! and then relax

FYP :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Going to go walking and taking my camera for a few pictures up at currabinnny woods in Cork tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Productive, maybe not, very very fun and traditionalistic then yes :)

Rang in the new year with the bf and his family, went out to see the fireworks and sky lanterns outside and greet neighbours about the place etc, then back in for the last of the new years concert thingy on TV and then Father Ted too :D
    Slept in rather late, for me, new years day then had proper yummy nachoes for breakfast while watching Friends episodes, then had lots of chocolate and a yummy homemade dessert type while watching Jumanji for the 4th time on TV since before xmas but I LOVE LOVE that movie :D, then had a proper new years day type ham/veggies/roasties dinner, then cosied up with sweeties and xmas cake while watching some more great TV imho of Final Destination, Twilight, and Bruno :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Azureus

Damn all you people and your productive Jan 1st!

I died for a significant amount of time after NYE fun, spent most of the day sleeping, eating KFC and watching tv which is incredibly rare so I kinda enjoyed it to be honest.

Was hoping for a productive Jan 2nd but got home from work and am pretty sure I'm getting stomach flu. In bits.
    2013-get your act together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

cantdecide wrote: »
    Got any big plans?

And I thought I played rough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

1ZRed wrote: »
    And I thought I played rough :pac:

Okay that only happened that one time

<.<
    >.>

• Advertisement
Advertisement