Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planescape Torment - Boards Games Let's Play

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

So I'm slowing making my way through this again.

Early spoilers (prob safe to read):

Headed straight for Ragpicker Square once i got out of the Mortuary but in non-Oblivion style the world hadn't leveled around me and had my ass pwned by the delightful folk in the catacombs following Pharod's request.

So off I went back the The Hive to do some side quests, level up and pick up some new party members.

Forgot how good this game sounds with earphones on. Brilliant atmosphere.

My original plan of speeding through this is falling apart as I fall into my habit of extracting every possible dialogue option from NPCs. oh well!

loving it though.

next update in a few days.

few screenies:

Buried village:
    1h6Vq.jpg

Dead Nations:
    l8htW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Can't believe I had forgotten about
    getting the old lady to cut you open and rummage around in your guts for items you'd stashed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I made it out of
    the Dead Nations and I'm back in Sigil, now at the lower wards
    , now I have to kill an Abishai for someone D: And I still don't know what's a good spell and what isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I stopped playing this for a good while, but I picked it back up recently and just finished it, getting the
    merged
    ending.

Easily one of my favourite games ever made, I wish Black Isle didn't die ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I stopped playing this for a good while, but I picked it back up recently and just finished it, getting the
    merged
    ending.

Easily one of my favourite games ever made, I wish Black Isle didn't die ;_;

Yeah I absolutely love this game, and black isle made some of my favourite games, gutted that they are gone :(

Advertisement