Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama deception

Options
  • 18-03-2009 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I can't put the link up properly. So I would poliltely ask a mod to fix this thanks.

This hasnt really been dicussed on C.Ts section much. I knew from the beginning that he was a the biggest con president ever to set foot in office. To the point the media wooed him, something quite spectacular, as those previous to him were not been thought of as gracious.

But I'm not going to ramble, cus I know my views would be to painful for others to listen too right at this time, give it a few months and you will all be able to see where I was coming from.

But lets dicuss this? Obama deception.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    cus I know my views would be to painful for others to listen too right at this time.

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Why?

It's like you have to tell some people shocking reality slowly. It's like if I said all what I knew about 9/11 inside job 3 years ago, I would of been mocked and insulted and rediculed. Whereas now people are more aware, so people can register with this reality more. It not so shocking now. I remember my aunt's in laws(all muslims) were telling me years ago, 2002 jan. that it was inside job, I was going hysterical at these clams. This was the time we have been drummed so much fear of post 9/11 we were in shock. From someone who is aware and tells you that, is not always a bright thing to do.

You have to slowly reveal important information like this effectively. That's why, if you want to get the message accross clearly.

It's important to be aware, and forcing my awareness onto anyone to fast always bites you in the back and never ever ends up the way you wanted to be percieved.

A week before Obama winning, a very few people knew of the obama deception and why he is to become president.

Now I'm getting it more and more, alot of people are realising that Obama is just the catalyst for elites agenda and to continue on where Bush left off. Nancy Pelosi gets on my nerves, my gut tells me she is wrenchid evil woman. Don't know why I had to vent it. Just that she behaves odd during the Obama speech during the clip above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Why did you bring it up if you wont explain what you're on about?

Why did you bring it up if you wont explain what you're on about?

I wanted to post the link, see some thoughts and view takes , I didn't say lets not dicuss this topic. I just dont want put all my personal outake on this right now. It's important that I hear others peoples thoughts.

Tis one of the ways I learn from realty around me. I want too see how others are percieving this situation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I just dont want put all my personal outake on this right now. It's important that I hear others peoples thoughts.

To be honest, i really don't feel like spending almost 2hrs watching that series of clips, at least not without you telling me why you think I should.

It's important that I hear your thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

I wanted to post the link, see some thoughts and view takes , I didn't say lets not dicuss this topic. I just dont want put all my personal outake on this right now. It's important that I hear others peoples thoughts.

Tis one of the ways I learn from realty around me. I want too see how others are percieving this situation
    just to give my thoughts on this topic ...
    i think that everyone that takes office in the USA , they want to bring in change of some sort, like obama or whoever before him ... i dont feel a need to be apart of the obama deception, but i would also like to see or read peoples views...its a conspiracy that will run with obama or anyone that takes office and thats a shame that comes with the power of a nation like america.

Duiske wrote: »
    To be honest, i really don't feel like spending almost 2hrs watching that series of clips, at least not without you telling me why you think I should.

It's important that I hear your thoughts.

Ok you want my thoughts. Ok.

I have been paying attention to many certaincies prior to this rat race. All previous presidents are just puppets asigned the true powers, the elite bankers. I.e the people behind these public figures. All do have common goals. Zionists global agenda. all want the the West global domination. Each president had their specific rolls to carry out this guided purpose of their presidency.

You have dem party and republican party. Right now they are not just divided the parties are divided within their own. The purpose of this division is simple. The masses of the country will swing to either camp and goad each other till we pick a champiion. The McCain/Obama race like others plan out exactly as they are assigned too. It's the best way to control a country or an election process. Split it right down the middle and you have two have against each other. America is based on this polarisation. But yet the wars and same agendas go on no matter which party wins.

From the beginning I knew Obama was going to win. I obviously didnt know for sure. But in all the speechs and inaugurations he was at. He had the perfect timing, perfect liners, the charisma almost perfects agenda questionings.

You had Roj paul, Guliiani and many contenders to the race. All were shown up purposely in front of viewer, by personal attacks, whether it was skeletons in their closet, from UFOs, to war in Iraq, rattling of the consitution. All of them were tried. For example I believe each of the contenders were tried for perfect reasons publically so they could manipulate the outcomes of the perceptual playing out in the election race. The propaganda is all over the place. People become intoxicated by this election spiinner.

But from the very beginning Obama always purposely stuck out, like it's led. It escalated when the media jumped to his bandwagon. To the point Fox news, tone down the insults to make them lame, so the viewers would see Obama as a normal guy with normal problems. It gives people the perception that Obama has only small stuff in his closet.

For example Obama on smoking? Why did the media attack him for this. Think about this for a moment. Why would the Right wing media attack him for really silly normal things that everyday people do. Because the RIght wing obviously to a logic, had an agenda just like the left. To get Obama in office. The bankers of this game, own everything you have, from your ciggeretters, to your T.V and what goes on it and what goes into these elections.

Another deception is the race issue. With all the controversary with the illegal wars of late with the out going Bush Admin. They need this kind of distaction. Because its the one thing we the masses never ever imagined would happen so fast, if even, why this fast did it occur. The elite know that if they could give this smiiling black easy going kenyan man as a leader. It would provoke such history, emotion and controversay at such a controversary time, that this is the exact catylst needed to fuel the other agendas leading on from the Bush clan.

Another reason why I believe this deception with Obama, is Obama supports Bush and everything he did, to the point that All bush did was a few mistakes. He is for "change" right? Why did we affirm Bush's administration all along. Why does he suddenly say that Bush and Cheney should be immune to for trials of war crimes. You should all think about this one.

Another reason of this great deception. Is his charisma. On inaugration day. As a new leader knowing his power. He could use his charisma and balony (as I would put) and sing it to the emotional confused, joyful, shocked crowd, for this new "direction" It's the same manipulative bull**** you hear from all the other previous preident inaugrations. This one was over hyped because of the shock of a new black presidient. Something these bankers know full well that the people are in the awe and shock mode. It's easier to influence. When your a leader in any field you will know exactly what I'm saying on this part.

What direction? What change? All these words for what? He is fullfilling the goals of what all the previous puppets did.
    Obama wants to freedom of speech dismantled, and further dismantle the first amendment and other areas of the consitution.

You may all think hes lovely and sweet. But some of the greatest con artist are lovely and sweet too for a darn good reason.

If you wanted some change, then it would of been Ron Paul, but as you know the elite bankers have the media empire to influence to tamper his status. This was successful.

Well This is enough for now I'm pretty tired, and I will be back tomorrow I will go more in depth on the general topics i went in overview on. hopefully I will get people

with "open minded " views of this "current" reality I do not want this black and white picture that Obama is good Obama is bad. I want people to start dicerning and quesationing the actions of this adminstration as we speak. It's crucially important that we all do this, whether you are a died hard fan of Obama or not.

My goal is not to take or give Obama merits.

jonbravo wrote: »
    just to give my thoughts on this topic ...
    i think that everyone that takes office in the USA , they want to bring in change of some sort, like obama or whoever before him ... i dont feel a need to be apart of the obama deception, but i would also like to see or read peoples views...its a conspiracy that will run with obama or anyone that takes office and thats a shame that comes with the power of a nation like america.

But the change, is like a new path for the same goal.
    Bush does his job. ding ding
    Clinton does his job ding ding
    Bush Snr and so on....

They are all in it for the globalist of this world and ensure the empire and growth of America. They are not the lead of this game, they are just the floor managers as I call them.

Obama is this specially picked guy, under such special times right now;)
    A black president so soon after the recent controversary of the out going Administration.

I'll give you a reaction that might have played out, regardless if it was planned for him to take office and win.

Bush ****ed up.... We all know. We all know Americans are waking up to this corruption. The dirtyness got so bad, that guilt and anger had taken it's toll from the beytrayel of the Bush Admin. A few months prior to his departure. I'll just do an imitation of thier reaction

We need to get a christ like man, in office, someone with charisma someone with a specific reasonance that will make people go completely into un reality and go in awe of this man.

We have the exact oppposite in office now, and people are threatening a revolution. we need to have a nice intellengent guy in here to keep these people somehwhate stable and led on again.

Obama is nice and perfect for it. the black awe and shock factor. on the ball. so we can now put this trigger out there and let history re wirte itself, so WE CAN STILL CONTINUE OUR GLOBAL AGENDA.

This is my perception of how they would react to and wanting Obama in.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

But the change, is like a new path for the same goal.
    Bush does his job. ding ding
    Clinton does his job ding ding
    Bush Snr and so on....

They are all in it for the globalist of this world and ensure the empire and growth of America. They are not the lead of this game, they are just the floor managers as I call them.

Obama is this specially picked guy, under such special times right now;)
    A black president so soon after the recent controversary of the out going Administration.

I'll give you a reaction that might have played out, regardless if it was planned for him to take office and win.

Bush ****ed up.... We all know. We all know Americans are waking up to this corruption. The dirtyness got so bad, that guilt and anger had taken it's toll from the beytrayel of the Bush Admin. A few months prior to his departure. I'll just do an imitation of thier reaction

We need to get a christ like man, in office, someone with charisma someone with a specific reasonance that will make people go completely into un reality and go in awe of this man.

We have the exact oppposite in office now, and people are threatening a revolution. we need to have a nice intellengent guy in here to keep these people somehwhate stable and led on again.

Obama is nice and perfect for it. the black awe and shock factor. on the ball. so we can now put this trigger out there and let history re wirte itself, so WE CAN STILL CONTINUE OUR GLOBAL AGENDA.

This is my perception of how they would react to and wanting Obama in.
    i agree with your view that notting will stop, they will continue there global agenda whatever that is ... But do i care!? No because its of my opinion they cant do anything right ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I watched that Docco, twas reasonably well done for a Jones docco, raised some interestin points, went of onhis pet crusade against Bildeberg, and has started to include attack on the Fed in his movies, which is good.

the first and simplest one to answer

Has Obama officially closed Gitmo or Bagram detention centres?
    question asked 18/03/09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Has Obama officially closed Gitmo or Bagram detention centres?
    question asked 18/03/09

My understanding is he signed the law that will close Gitmo on a certain date in the near future. Can't remember all the details nor do I have a reference but I think that is the case alright.

what about Bagram tho, and rendition, whats gonna happen to all the 'Enemy Combattants' being held in Gitmo, will the Americans say 'Sorry bout that whole thing with us holdin you without chargin ya, off ya go now on yer merry way, heres a tennerfor the bus'

or will they just be shipped of to other camps, and never seen again.

and when asked questions on it later they will highlight th closing of Gitmo but never say anything about where all the inmates went.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

what about Bagram tho, and rendition, whats gonna happen to all the 'Enemy Combattants' being held in Gitmo, will the Americans say 'Sorry bout that whole thing with us holdin you without chargin ya, off ya go now on yer merry way, heres a tennerfor the bus'

Rendition definitely stays.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-v-santore/what-is-obamas-rendition_b_162927.html

As for Obama. We knew he was an elite ever since it was revealed that Brzezinski was his mentor.
    1. TIMOTHY GEITHNER – TREASURY SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, president and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, director of policy development for IMF, member Group of Thirty (G30), employed at Kissinger & Associates, architect of the recent 2008 financial bailouts, mentored by Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin.

2. PAUL VOLCKER – ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, North American chairman of Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve chairman during Carter and Reagan administrations, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, G30 member, chairman Rothschild Wolfensohn Company, key figure in the collapse of the gold standard during the Nixon administration, longtime associate of the Rockefeller family.

3. RAHM EMANUEL – CHIEF OF STAFF

Member of Israeli Defense Force, staunch Zionist, congressman, Board of Directors for Freddie Mac, member of Bill Clinton’s finance campaign committee, made $16.2 million during 2.5 years as an investment banker for Wasserstein Perella. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terrorist group.

4. LAWRENCE SUMMERS – NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, treasury secretary during Clinton administration, chief economist at World Bank, former president of Harvard University, Brookings Institute board member, huge proponent of globalization while working for the IMF, prot�g� of David Rockefeller, mentored by Robert Rubin.

5. DAVID AXELROD – SENIOR ADVISOR

Political consultant whose past clients include Sens. Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Christopher Dodd; main Obama fixer in the William Ayers and Reverend Wright scandals.

6. HILLARY CLINTON – SECRETARY OF STATE

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, clandestine CIA asset used to infiltrate the anti-war movement at Yale University and the Watergate hearings, senior partner at the Rose Law Firm, key figure in the Mena drug trafficking affair, architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths.

7. JOSEPH BIDEN – VICE PRESIDENT

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senator since 1972, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, strong Zionist sympathizer who recently told Rabbi Mark S. Golub of Shalom TV, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

8. BILL RICHARDSON – COMMERCE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former U.S. congressman, chairman of the Democratic National Convention in 2004, employee of Kissinger Associates, UN ambassador, governor of New Mexico, energy secretary, major player in the Monica Lewinsky cover-up with Bilderberg luminary Vernon Jordan.

9. ROBERT GATES – DEFENSE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former CIA Director, defense secretary under President Bush, co-chaired CFR task force with Zbigniew Brzezinski, knee-deep in the Iran-Contra scandal, named in a 1999 class action lawsuit pertaining to the Mena drug trafficking affair.

10. TOM DASCHLE – HEALTH SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former Senate majority leader, Citibank lackey, mentored by Robert Rubin.

11. ERIC HOLDER – ATTORNEY GENERAL

Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton.

12. JANET NAPOLITANO – HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Arizona governor, attorney for Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings, U.S. attorney during the Clinton administration, instrumental in the OKC cover-up, where she declared, “We’ll pursue every bit of evidence and every lead,” described as another Janet Reno, soft on illegal immigration (i.e. pro-amnesty and drivers licenses to illegals).

13. GEN. JAMES L. JONES – NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR

Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, European supreme allied commander, special envoy for Middle-East Security during Bush administration, board of directors for Chevron and Boeing, NATO commander, member of Brent Scowcroft’s Institute for International Affairs along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bobby Ray Inman, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director John Deutch.

14. SUSAN RICE – U.N. AMBASSADOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes scholar, campaign foreign policy advisor to presidential candidates John Kerry and Michael Dukakis, member of Bill Clinton’s National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Africa, member of the Brookings Institute (funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers), and member of the Aspen Strategy Group (teeming with Bilderberg insiders such as Richard Armitage, Brent Scowcroft, and Madeleine Albright).

From here.

EDIT: Lol, I can see the flames of the amicanfreepress info already.

I actually had a dream of Obama last night, which was strange I never had a dream where politics came up. He came over to Ireland, stayed in my old house (where I grew up) with his wife and kids. His intention of coming home was to come to Moneygall, and he had little security with him too. They arrived at my house late at night.

Woke up the next day in the dream, he even knew me too. I just said you know who I am, and you know my name and what I stand for. He just laughed, and said yes I do and told him basically that I'm not fooled at all of who is behind him and who orders him to do what and what your position is for this presidiency.

He was just about to walk away from me when I just said that but he stopped. He smiled and said most people think I'm the most powerful person in the world, and not many people know that I'm not at all. He said this is his public job. He would like to do real change, but it's not change, it's just a bit different to before but the agenda remains the same, and the ruling powers want global control.

I just smiled and said of course. ;)
    I then told him to tell his bankers buddies and ruling familes that run your country. To behave and destroy money you create, before it destroys you, humanity and everythng with it. WW3 is on the corner if you "money guys" don't put your act together NOW.

Well dicussion was over when his wife walked into the kitchen.

It was the oddest dream I ever had. His wife has no clue of the secret agenda of whos hes working for , from what I saw and how she reacted , in the dream howeever.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I actually had a dream of Obama last night, which was strange I never had a dream where politics came up. He came over to Ireland, stayed in my old house (where I grew up) with his wife and kids. His intention of coming home was to come to Moneygall, and he had little security with him too. They arrived at my house late at night.

Woke up the next day in the dream, he even knew me too. I just said you know who I am, and you know my name and what I stand for. He just laughed, and said yes I do and told him basically that I'm not fooled at all of who is behind him and who orders him to do what and what your position is for this presidiency.

He was just about to walk away from me when I just said that but he stopped. He smiled and said most people think I'm the most powerful person in the world, and not many people know that I'm not at all. He said this is his public job. He would like to do real change, but it's not change, it's just a bit different to before but the agenda remains the same, and the ruling powers want global control.

I just smiled and said of course. ;)
    I then told him to tell his bankers buddies and ruling familes that run your country. To behave and destroy money you create, before it destroys you, humanity and everythng with it. WW3 is on the corner if you "money guys" don't put your act together NOW.

Well dicussion was over when his wife walked into the kitchen.

It was the oddest dream I ever had. His wife has no clue of the secret agenda of whos hes working for , from what I saw and how she reacted , in the dream howeever.

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

link?

A better question would be: point?

link?

Link my brain... My subconcious, the inner world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I never had a dream.......

Ah the lesser known I never had a dream speach, it just doesnt have the same affect as its more illustrious brother.

amcalester wrote: »
    Ah the lesser known I never had a dream speach, it just doesnt have the same affect as its more illustrious brother.

Don't take my words out of context.

ok.

Onto topic.
    Can someone tell me how to post up a youtube video up on here?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DRsn21Z30

The same people behind the global depression, are the ones behind Bush and Now Obama

They give you Obama to the "solution" yet these are the same people who created the "problem"

Problem reaction solution, the oldest game by the elite. ARE YOU AWARE YET.

Don't take my words out of context.

ok.

Onto topic.
    Can someone tell me how to post up a youtube video up on here?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DRsn21Z30

You put the word 'youtube' in the start tag eg. [#youtube#] (without the #'s) then you put the bit after the '=', which in this case is 34DRsn21Z30, then close the tag with [/youtube].

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

the most boring documentary i've ever seen, the only high points were the campouts of the bilderberg meetings.

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    the most boring documentary i've ever seen, the only high points were the campouts of the bilderberg meetings.

What does it need to be unboring, entertainment, like the crap we are used to a bit of family guy and homer simpson into the video too.

Seriously do we need game stimulation in it too.

I would prefer to put some actual thoughts into the dicussion and tell us what you think is going on with the elite and leadership of this present time.

What do you think of a black president in the height of a global recession?Are you surprised so soon? Are you surprised the Bush admin got out the back door so silentley since we have Obama around, with the shock and awe factor. What do you think he will do as a president. Do you think he will save humanity.

got sent this link today

Obama trying to justify their warmongering in afghanistan and now explicitly mentions Pakistan.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

got sent this link today

Obama trying to justify their warmongering in afghanistan and now explicitly mentions Pakistan.

He specifically mentioned Afghanistan and indeed Pakistan, in one of the televised and most watched Live TV debates in history.

In fact McCain pointed out Obama was dumb on this issue, "you do not signal your intention to military targets".

In short, this is no surprise or conspiracy. This was part of Obamas foreign policy, heavily publicised in the US to justify his military credentials. I actually remember him assuring a Marine about topics like this and the American Networks pointing this out.

Jaysus, any US leader has to be strong militarily. Pakistan and Afghanistan was how Obama was strong militarily, he pointed out himself how he was diverting resources from Iraq to those countries. There is no secret or conspiracy here! Far from it! This was part of his image, Jaysus!

If people missed out on that, well...............

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭hkcharlie

Obama fell at the first hurdle for me.
    Ok, he wasn't signed in as President elect, but asked his opinion of the invasion of Palastine by Israel and he said "no comment", like it's not his business to comment on it.

STINK STINK STINK STINK STINK STINK STINK Spineless puppet.
    I don't like that Rahm Emmanuelle (he's a sneaky dodgy ****)

As for Alex Jones. His presentation of the 9/11 theory and his outspoken talk show and videos about the NWO have been his bread and butter for many years now. You get the feeling that he doesn't really want to bring the house down anymore, because he won't know what to do with himself.

The story of the OBAMA DECEPTION is nothing new and it's a rehash of the stories behind every other president that's been and gone. If the truth movememnt really want to move on this, you would think they would do something more than jumping up and down and shouting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

In case anyone is unsure about where Obama's true loyalties lay this two links should help clear it up.

While...
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A record 32.2 million people -- one in every 10 Americans -- received food stamps at the latest count, http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE5314B320090402

Y'know for Americans who can't feed their families. Meanwhile...
    (New York) -- Amnesty International today revealed that the United States has sent a massive new shipment of arms to Israel -- about 14,000 tons worth -- despite evidence that U.S. weapons were misused against civilians in the Gaza attacks.
    http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.php?id=ENGUSA20090402002&lang=e

No wonder the traitor said no comment.

Here is the report mentioned in the Amnesty link for anyone who is interested - http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE15/012/2009/en/3301b5c0-189b-4ba2-9bca-68e116fd590f/mde150122009en.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

It's not really a conspiracy theory that Obama's backed by Wall St. I don't think :confused:
    He IS !

The president of the USA is essentially a celebrity and Obama looks the part. If bush had've closed down Guantanamo then we ye still would've said "yeah ? so what? you're still a moron!"

On the video itself, I only watched some of it. I don't know how to take that stuff about the Bilderberg group. Jesse Ventura's little "American politics is just like wrestling" speech at the start was v. good

In case anyone is unsure about where Obama's true loyalties lay this two links should help clear it up.

While...

Y'know for Americans who can't feed their families. Meanwhile...

In fairness, he's only in 3 months. Heard about this before and also seen a Panorama doc on their health system, or lack thereof, shocking stuff. You can hardly blame him for that.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

got sent this link today

US foreign affairs seem to be stepping up interest in Pakistan alright. Any ideas on strategic importance of Pakistan since they already have colonised Afghanistan and Iraq in the region?

Oh and check out the Bilderberg/Trilateral/CFR connections on Obamas adminstration if there are any doubts as to the furthering of the NWO agenda.
    ATS wrote:
    1. TIMOTHY GEITHNER – TREASURY SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, president and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, director of policy development for IMF, member Group of Thirty (G30), employed at Kissinger & Associates, architect of the recent 2008 financial bailouts, mentored by Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin.

2. PAUL VOLCKER – ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, North American chairman of Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve chairman during Carter and Reagan administrations, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, G30 member, chairman Rothschild Wolfensohn Company, key figure in the collapse of the gold standard during the Nixon administration, longtime associate of the Rockefeller family.

3. RAHM EMANUEL – CHIEF OF STAFF

Member of Israeli Defense Force, staunch Zionist, congressman, Board of Directors for Freddie Mac, member of Bill Clinton’s finance campaign committee, made $16.2 million during 2.5 years as an investment banker for Wasserstein Perella. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terrorist group.

4. LAWRENCE SUMMERS – NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, treasury secretary during Clinton administration, chief economist at World Bank, former president of Harvard University, Brookings Institute board member, huge proponent of globalization while working for the IMF, prot?g? of David Rockefeller, mentored by Robert Rubin.

5. DAVID AXELROD – SENIOR ADVISOR

Political consultant whose past clients include Sens. Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Christopher Dodd; main Obama fixer in the William Ayers and Reverend Wright scandals.

6. HILLARY CLINTON – SECRETARY OF STATE

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, clandestine CIA asset used to infiltrate the anti-war movement at Yale University and the Watergate hearings, senior partner at the Rose Law Firm, key figure in the Mena drug trafficking affair, architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths.

7. JOSEPH BIDEN – VICE PRESIDENT

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senator since 1972, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, strong Zionist sympathizer who recently told Rabbi Mark S. Golub of Shalom TV, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

8. BILL RICHARDSON – COMMERCE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former U.S. congressman, chairman of the Democratic National Convention in 2004, employee of Kissinger Associates, UN ambassador, governor of New Mexico, energy secretary, major player in the Monica Lewinsky cover-up with Bilderberg luminary Vernon Jordan.
    9. ROBERT GATES – DEFENSE SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former CIA Director, defense secretary under President Bush, co-chaired CFR task force with Zbigniew Brzezinski, knee-deep in the Iran-Contra scandal, named in a 1999 class action lawsuit pertaining to the Mena drug trafficking affair.

10. TOM DASCHLE – HEALTH SECRETARY

Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former Senate majority leader, Citibank lackey, mentored by Robert Rubin.

11. ERIC HOLDER – ATTORNEY GENERAL

Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton.

12. JANET NAPOLITANO – HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Arizona governor, attorney for Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings, U.S. attorney during the Clinton administration, instrumental in the OKC cover-up, where she declared, “We’ll pursue every bit of evidence and every lead,” described as another Janet Reno, soft on illegal immigration (i.e. pro-amnesty and drivers licenses to illegals).

13. GEN. JAMES L. JONES – NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR

Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, European supreme allied commander, special envoy for Middle-East Security during Bush administration, board of directors for Chevron and Boeing, NATO commander, member of Brent Scowcroft’s Institute for International Affairs along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bobby Ray Inman, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director John Deutch.

14. SUSAN RICE – U.N. AMBASSADOR

Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes scholar, campaign foreign policy advisor to presidential candidates John Kerry and Michael Dukakis, member of Bill Clinton’s National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Africa, member of the Brookings Institute (funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers), and member of the Aspen Strategy Group (teeming with Bilderberg insiders such as Richard Armitage, Brent Scowcroft, and Madeleine Albright).

Brzezinski speaks about the CFR:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3dd_1208895924

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote: »
    US foreign affairs seem to be stepping up interest in Pakistan alright. Any ideas on strategic importance of Pakistan since they already have colonised Afghanistan and Iraq in the region?

This is news to you?

Advertisement