Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and Daughter Ring

Options
  • 31-10-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I've been thrawling the internet recently looking for classy mother/daughter rings, I finally found one that my mam and my other sister would love.

The only problem is that it is on 'Pinterest' website, therefore I don't know where I can purchase it!

If anybody knows where I could purchase this ring, even a website abroad I would be so so grateful.

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/iqw56HM3j w56HM3.jpg[/URL]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Link doesn't work (for me anyway), it says the image is unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

You could comment on the original pin, and the pinner might remember where she saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

Looks like its an engraved engagement ring but with the words "mother" and "daughter" written instead of names. Found this by Google's Search By Image and it showed up a few of them but that's the exact one you linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

Try Etsy maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Sporty_Kate

lm01 wrote: »
    Looks like its an engraved engagement ring but with the words "mother" and "daughter" written instead of names. Found this by Google's Search By Image and it showed up a few of them but that's the exact one you linked to.

You are all beautiful people, thank you so much!!

lm01 - Just wondering how you do this google search by image to find that ring?! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

You are all beautiful people, thank you so much!!

lm01 - Just wondering how you do this google search by image to find that ring?! Thanks!

No problem.

It's not a new feature but Google didn't publicise it much so it's not that well known. You can find it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

lm01 wrote: »
    No problem.

It's not a new feature but Google didn't publicise it much so it's not that well known. You can find it here.

Thanks, I never knew you cluld do this.

Advertisement