Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Di2 Setup question.... bike mechanics??!!

Options
  • 28-05-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi folks, just a quick query that I'm hoping someone on here can help me with. I'm running Ultegra Di2 on my road bike and I'm looking to put shifters on my TT bars. I did't want to go with the full shifter at the end of the bar cos they're quite chunky so I picked up a pair of Sprint Switches that will allow my to toggle up or down gear on the rear derailleur. They're designed to go on the handlebars close to the main shifter but they should be nice and tidy at the end of the TT bars... if I can get them there. The problem is that the cable on the sprint shifter is very short, it's not designed to stretch as far as the end of the TT bars. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Di2 extension cable or junction block? I haven't been able to find anything suitable online, Google has failed me.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

Advertisement