Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borat song played at medal awards in Kuwait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lol, I like Borat's anti semitic agenda. Kazakhstan is quite similar to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭starch4ser

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world,
    all other countries are run by little girls. :D

Full Lyrics

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls.
    Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium!
    Other countries have inferior potassium.
    Kazakhstan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre.
    Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste.
    Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.
    Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people withe bone in theire brain.
    Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt.
    Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's.
    Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.
    Come grasp the mighty phenis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

hoped it was going to be this when I saw the title

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

That Jew song is quite catchy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I wonder was it deliberate

I doubt it but it says someone downloaded the wrong one from the Internet,
    Hope they paid for it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I remember they played the 'rose of tralee' for some Irish Team once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Kazakhstan's not getting any breaks these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I remember when the Kazakhstanians were cribbing about the film Borat and Sacha baron Cohen "I support my countries in despising that Jew"

Anyway his new film looks good.

The Dictator.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

People need to be a bit more adaptable to what happens in life and not be angered or distressed when things don't go as planned.

If I were receiving a gold medal and the organisers played 'My Lovely horse' instead I think I'd find it rather funny and be laughing my ass off on the podium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

cade wrote: »
    People need to be a bit more adaptable to what happens in life and not be angered or distressed when things don't go as planned.

If I were receiving a gold medal and the organisers played 'My Lovely horse' instead I think I'd find it rather funny and be laughing my ass off on the podium.

I would be even prouder, My lovely horse should be our national anthem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I heard it was Kuwait the controversy

Sorry, please don't stone me

O.k, sorry again

Advertisement