Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should jedward have their Irish Citizenship revolked?

Options
  • 24-03-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

While running in the LA marathon dressed in American flags, they were asked by a local TV station who they were and they replied: "We're Jedward, we came all the way from the UK and ireland"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Jedward should be shot out of a cannon into the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,016 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I don;t think it;s possible to revoke someoen's citizenship (unless you gain citizenship for another country). It's a bit like revoking someone's birth.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

No, of course not. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Nobody Cares!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

starch4ser wrote: »
    Should jedward have their Irish Citizenship revolked?

Why? for wearing american flag outfits in the LA marathon, or for coming from here? I don't get your drift.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bundyboy

I can think of a few even more deserving of the honour of getting their citizenship being revoked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Unionism would suit them boys down to the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

starch4ser wrote: »
    While running in the LA marathon dressed in American flags, they were asked by a local TV station who they were and they replied: "We're Jedward, we came all the way from the UK and ireland"

I don't suppose they did this for the publicity factor?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

All this jedward hate is starting to get boring. Britians Got talant started tonight, surely there will be someone else people can hate soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yeah I agree, they are UKs, they are not Irish and never were.

But Fkcu they can run a marathon..:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

We're Jedward. Americans could break that down to Jed and Ward.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,101 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Gerry's beard will fall off when he hears this, pair of turncoat dirty hooors...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Two young lads, I believe both, non smokers, non drinkers , nothing smutty in anything they do?

They are having the time of their lives, as far as I can tell causing little or no harm to anyone (except themselves)

Yes, they're musics shiite, and yes they can be a little bit hyper.

But hey, they're probably laughing at us lot 'working for a living', they're having the time of their lives, and are already worth millions!

Fair play to them says I!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I think they're doing wonders for the gay population in Ireland. Isn't it great to have two gay lads out there benefiting positively in the media circus.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Celeb forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement