Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you move seats on a crowded bus if a 2 seater frees up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Same spot every time.
    Top deck, window seat, 7th from the front on the left.
    If that's not OCD I don't know what is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I've never been on a bus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I always move cause I love my personal space. Yup, and I resent people for sitting beside me in the first place though I know it's unfair and not necessarily their fault. But my bag really needs a seat of its own...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I gotta get a double seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

3 pages and no Bus Wanker, shocking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,855 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I move, but only after silently farting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Not on a Dublin bus its a bit fussy, but for longer journeys getting your own seats is worth moving for for you can lean across them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

Same spot every time.
    Top deck, window seat, 7th from the front on the left.
    If that's not OCD I don't know what is.

i think thats the one with the most legroom...the one behind it is the dwarf seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Depends on the size and standard of personal hygiene of the person beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i do unless im getting off the bus soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    ive no problem with someone sitting next to me on the bus when theres no seats, thats obviously what they got to do, but when theres about 4 free double seats!? :confused:!

maybe they want to perv at your cleavage?

Advertisement