Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spontaneous Stigmata?

• 09-03-2010 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Just YouTubing there :cool:

And found the clip below and it got be thinking.

If by some miracle you could cause a section of society to suffer 'Spontaneous Stigmata' - which group of people would you choose and why?

Mine

I would like to see all children that were conceived as a result of a night is Copper Face Jacks to suddenly develop Stigmata that resembles wounds in the shape of CFJ on their forehead, be the craic :p

And you, who who you wish Spontaneous Stigmata on, what shape and why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

what are the scientific explanations for stigmata and that woman being able to see without pupils, does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Boardsies, In the shape of a big B!

Just for the laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

People who start random, pointless threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Just YouTubing there :cool:

And found the clip below and it got be thinking.

If by some miracle you could cause a section of society to suffer 'Spontaneous Stigmata' - which group of people would you choose and why?

And you, who who you wish Spontaneous Stigmata on, what shape and why?

I would of wished it on women, cause I've gone out with plenty fukkin bitckes, but it looks like God beat me to it. Nice One God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I've had it before, I'm fnck all use with tools.
    One minute I'm grand next minute blood is pumping out of my hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Boring people who lecture you for hours on the silliest things. Would save a lot of time being able to run before they get their claws into you:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i'll like it to happen to people who complain about the irish goverment but do nothing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

I would of wished it on women, cause I've gone out with plenty fukkin bitckes, but it looks like God beat me to it. Nice One God!

bitter men!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

bitter men!!! ;)

Bitter and lonely...I'am off in to the cupboard underneath the stairs to have a cry, and eat a 500g gram Galaxy bar.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

Bitter and lonely...I off in to the cupboard underneath the stairs to have a cry, and eat a 500g gram Galaxy bar.:o

ahhh im sending you a hug hun, mwah ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I dunno.
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Anyone who ever tries to have an intervention about me drinking!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Boring people who lecture you for hours on the silliest things. Would save a lot of time being able to run before they get their claws into you:D

Change college course?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Change college course?

I'm waaayy too old for college:(

Was thinking more along the lines of when you're at a party and get stuck talking to someone waffling bout pure crap..

(Happened the other day ya see)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

If one is crucified with nails in the woulds where that lad in the video there had them, they fall off. Some people have had it on their wrists, where it is supposed to be done. It's believed to be a psycological illness, where you believe something so much, it actually begins happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

If one is crucified with nails in the woulds where that lad in the video there had them, they fall off. Some people have had it on their wrists, where it is supposed to be done. It's believed to be a psycological illness, where you believe something so much, it actually begins happening.

if i believe really strongly that i can shit €100 notes, it will begin to happen? sweet :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    People who start thousands of random, pointless threads daily

Fyp..

:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dancor wrote: »
    Boardsies, In the shape of a big B!

Just for the laugh.
    Now Ye're Bleedin'.

Advertisement