Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitchells in Galway

Options
  • 22-02-2011 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi...I'm looking for Mitchells in the Ahascragh area. A Mary Mitchell and a Patrick Mitchell immigrated to NY w/ my grandmother Mary Guarin (Guerin). I'm thinking these two might have been part of the Patrick Mitchell and Maria Mannion. Mary's mother is Elizabeth Mitchell Guerin. Elizabeth was born in 1862. Mary and Patrick, the youing immigrants with Mary Guarin, were in their early 20s when they landed in NY in 1894. Help, kind people!
    Kate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jobx

The only mitchells I am aware of around ahascragh liv in Lowville and Lisnascreena. Hope this is a start. Any questions leave a message. I would be glad to help. John

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jobx

If you want leave me a personal message and tel number, I can also give you mine.

Advertisement