Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonicstage for Sony Walkman

• 06-09-2008 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey, I used to use Sonicstage for my Sony Walkman on my old pc (XP) to manage my music and it worked ok most of the time. I tried using windows media center to do it this time because I don't have broadband, it would take ages to download it but it won't work. Says it has put the music on it but when I turn it on, its not there. Is this something funny about Sony? No doubt. What is a .owa? They seem to be the file extensions.

Thanks for any help.

Natacha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cylor

I think you can only use SonicStage to manage music on your Sony Walkman. There may be other workarounds but that is the official way. Kinda annoying I know.

Anyway, perhaps you mean files with the .oma extension? These are files in Sony's proprietary ATRAC3 format. Again these may only play in SonicStage.

So yes there is something funny (or unfunny) about Sony...but damn they do make some nice-looking gear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

What's the player model number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Natacha

Hey, the model number is NW-A1000. I have downloaded and installed the sonicstage last night. Seems to have worked ok despite taking 4 hours!! Slowband! Frustrating though as I like Media player but have to use sonicstage for walkman. What can you do!!

Thanks for help.

N

Advertisement