Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office - Quickest place to get it online?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Hey,

What site does the fasest deliveries for software?

I need to get the Basic Home version of Office by Monday and don't have time to buy it in a shop.
    Open office won't do, unfortunately.

I checked Dell but they're saying 1-2 weeks.

Are any of the other software companies based in Ireland or are they all abroad?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sent you a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

you could use open office as a very good free alternative that you can download right now, files can also be saved so they will work with ms office
    if your going between home and school etc. Id have a look at it before parting with your money to be honest.

If nothing else open office would do untill you got a copy of office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gamer91

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Hey,

What site does the fasest deliveries for software?

I need to get the Basic Home version of Office by Monday and don't have time to buy it in a shop.
    Open office won't do, unfortunately.

I checked Dell but they're saying 1-2 weeks.

Are any of the other software companies based in Ireland or are they all abroad?
    Legal or illegally ??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

gamer91 wrote: »
    Legal or illegally ??
    Legally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I ordered a legal copy off Elara and it's due on Monday.

Thanks for the advice

• Advertisement
Advertisement