Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare not working with a download manager

Options
  • 11-09-2008 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

As the title says rapidshare is not working with any download manager for me.

I normally use rapget, and it was working fine untill yesterday, then it crashed. And now crashes everytime i load it up and try to download.

Tried Orbit Downloader, Flashget and Free Download manager, and the all just download 17kb files for each link. They appear as if they downloaded correctly (as in none of them throw up errors). I typed my premium account user name and pass into all of these

I'm using a premium account, which there should be nothing wrong with as im able to download the links in my web browser.

Any one have any suggestions?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

"Internet download Manager" is one of the best and GREATLY improves speeds.

Here: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

I used to use Rapget too until I discovered this absolute gem of an app.
    The difference it makes in speed downloading is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to try it out now, but i dont think its going to work untill i sort out whatever problem im having though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You say you have a problem, is it speed related too?

Have you tried turning off the net modem for 30 seconds,re-connect and see if the line refreshes as regards speed with a new connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the problem is you have not enabled direct downloads on you RS account , no download manager is going to work untill you do this , log on to RapisShare.com and check the box to enable direct downloads in your account options

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Check you've entered in the correct username and password in the download manager.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I use flashget, saved settings so that server login is my rapidshare UN & PW (Important), and it works perfectly with rapidshare premium :).

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

it is downloading html file with error webpage. change extension to html and open with your browser.

most probably you exceeded your download limit ;)

Advertisement