Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rogue Spear : Ghost Recon

Options
  • 20-03-2002 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Started playing it last night, its savage. I dunno how many of you played the second Rainbow Six game, Rogue Spear, it was pretty class, but the whole mplayer Internet crap meant it didnt take off on the net. The guy that originally started writing Counter Strike was basing it on RS.
    Anyhoo, Ghost Recon is pretty deadly so far, has all the bells n whistles that goes with army games, the cool missions, realistic levels, nightvision, snipers etc. I'd recommend you take a look.

Anyone else played it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

ye i got ghost recon last w/end its fubing hard im still on first mission! and i miss the heart beat sensor from RS
    RS was deadly both single and multi both required quick thinkin and the use on tactics cos one shot and u is dead and u cudnt afford to be losing ur best players .ie chavez ding!
    i pld RS multi loads on msn gaming zone and i pop in now and again for a game its still really popular:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea, RS was and still is one of the most popular games on Zone and MPlayer when it was around, theres still Mplayer-Arabia.com btw ;]

The original R6 still pwns though ;]

Oh and theres a new game in the R6:RS series on the way,"Raven Shield" (GR was actually a seperate series to the R6 one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

It takes too long to play on line sometimes, its hard, maps are too big and ping kills are a pain in the arse.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Tis class aye.
    Single player may be a bit short,but put it onto hardest setting (cant remember name) it will last for ages,managed to do it with no men dieing, get buger all for it tho :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I played GHOST RECON at my friends house.It twas great except it was very short.
    I would give a rate of 7/10.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

is GHOST RECON good on the internet?I would like 2 try dat out!:) :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Can't play on the internet because the patch doesn't work :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Advertisement