Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod

Options
  • 20-09-2004 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

With emboss banned, and me not online as much (and boards appaling performance of late) I havent been browsing this forum on a regular basis. So I've decided to hand modship over to someone else who'll be around more.
    I'd suggest Cannibal Ox or Makaveli. post replys/suggestions here and i'll sort it out by friday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

seeing as noone has replied how about me :) i promise to rule with an iron fist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Mak' it old skool tbhicon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

havent been round here that long, but makaveli always seems to be on the ball and seems to be around more often in this forum in fairness aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

echomadman wrote:
    Wi
    I'd suggest Cannibal Ox or Makaveli. post replys/suggestions here and i'll sort it out by friday

Ya they have been round alot and they are helpfull!! :)

Advertisement