Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do female manequins.....

• 17-09-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

have visible nipples, through their clothing? Is that how women gauge if their bullets will be seen?

And why aren't the male manequins shown in the same state of "excitement"?! Not that I'd want to see that but it'd make for some interesting shop window displays!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Because they're made by men?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

have visible nipples, through their clothing? Is that how women gauge if their bullets will be seen?

And why aren't the male manequins shown in the same state of "excitement"?! Not that I'd want to see that but it'd make for some interesting shop window displays!

The nipples are not visible to all, you just arouse the said mannequins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Maybe they are justs cold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I like mannequins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Some are some aren't.if they're going that far they should make the genitals properly too. Wouldn't be too many left undressed in windows then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

I find the mannequins with no heads or hands or feet a little bit disturbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I love turning the wigs around on female mannequins, brilliant :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Just noticed this the other day.
    Looks like a serious health and safety risk to me! it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

So Borat can make hand party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The shop I noticed it in was for elderly conservative women - can't imagine anything pointy at that height tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

They always wear hold up stockings not tights or suspenders......nice

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

AnamGlas wrote: »
    So Borat can make hand party.

Wat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

oh my nipples, they hurt when I twist them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I find the mannequins with no heads or hands or feet a little bit disturbing.

I find them arousing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

I find them arousing.

next time im walking past a clothes shop ill spot you a mile off so ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Some are some aren't.if they're going that far they should make the genitals properly too. Wouldn't be too many left undressed in windows then

Christ. I've just visualised plastic flaps.

Christ. I've just visualised plastic flaps.

you're welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,032 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Perhaps they ought to - after all, wouldn't women want to know which clothes presented a risk of the dreaded CamelToe ..?

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

bnt wrote: »
    Perhaps they ought to - after all, wouldn't women want to know which clothes presented a risk of the dreaded CamelToe ..?

I think you're onto something there!

Advertisement