Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever been put off a girl/guy by something you saw in their home?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

met an american girl in town, she brings me back to hostel she staying in. get to 'her' room. clothes off. i hear this snoring. i ask 'whats that?'...she replies 'that just yong, he's from china, don't worry he won't wake up'...

I've been that other guy in the room a couple of times in hostels. I still don't know what to do in that situation and its happened twice. The first time it was the bed underneath mine :eek:, I thought of getting up and going to the bathroom but decided just to pretend I was asleep. That girl was an ugly slut....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭housetypeb

David900 wrote: »
    I've been that other guy in the room a couple of times in hostels. I still don't know what to do in that situation and its happened twice. The first time it was the bed underneath mine :eek:, I thought of getting up and going to the bathroom but decided just to pretend I was asleep. That girl was an ugly slut....

Best thing to do is moan along with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

May I call shenanigans?

Well I saw a group of brothers, 3, 5 and 8 years old fighting over their mothers tits before, so not necessarily!

Oh and I saw a Cinderella album in someones house :confused: got the hell out of there...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭theT

orangebud wrote: »

mmm, I think opening that link will get me the sack....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

2. Was going out with a girl in Thailand who was a single mother. After the 2nd date she invites me back to her house. Without warning, she strips off her top and begins breastfeeding her child in front of me. Her daughter was 5 years old, WTF?!

Bitty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Degag wrote: »
    You didn't even give her a belt of it before you left?:eek:

No I headed home on my mountain bike and had a **** whilst cycling up the Pearse Road. Much safer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

mmmmm,it looks like it has pluggy in thingys for the vzzzzzz effect ;) ye didnt happen to catch where she got it before you left, did you????:D

*there really ought to be a leery smiley on here mods :)*

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Maybe stick a NSFW on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

David900 wrote: »

Should've had a ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

One of my exes whom I didn't even like (I sort of stayed with him because I was lonely and didn't know how to end things) used to get down on the ground and do everything short of riding his dogs. He'd kiss them and let them lick his face all over and have little wrestles with them.. Fair enough if you love your pets but don't try to kiss me after that! He used to leave pizza boxes in his room too which bothered me because I don't like eating in bedrooms and if I did I would at least clean up my mess. Gah, he was such a slob.

Another ex.. I was only in my early teens and so was he. my friend and I found a box of recorded tapes in a press in his house titled "loose women". We had no idea it was a tv show and he swore it was (and that they belonged to his mom) but I was definitely weirded out by it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

dee. wrote: »
    Another ex.. I was only in my early teens and so was he. my friend and I found a box of recorded tapes in a press in his house titled "loose women". We had no idea it was a tv show and he swore it was (and that they belonged to his mom) but I was definitely weirded out by it.

Errr.... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Toots* wrote: »
    Maybe stick a NSFW on that?
    It says StrapOn01.jpg - what were you expecting?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Ficheall wrote: »
    It says StrapOn01.jpg - what were you expecting?

Could have been a website selling prosthetic legs! Some people need extra warning!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

This thread is giving me a boner

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Cochore

Gandalph wrote: »
    Found a pair of boxers in her panty drawer when I was searching through it for something to sniff, put me off that weirdo

Rookie mistake. For something to sniff you look in the laundry basket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

df1985 wrote: »
    Was put off when I discovered their "home" was a caravan....

You thought she was a nurse, when she told you she was one of the Ward Sisters. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

df1985 wrote: »
    Was put off when I discovered their "home" was a caravan....

Did you not get a smell of burnt sticks off her beforehand??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

The only thing I've ever found in a girl's house to put me off was a boyfriend.
    hahahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

met an american girl in town, she brings me back to hostel she staying in. get to 'her' room. clothes off. i hear this snoring. i ask 'whats that?'...she replies 'that just yong, he's from china, don't worry he won't wake up'...

Classic!!

reminds me of my first week in Oz, met a girl from Kildare and she brought me back to her place in Bondi Junction where I nailed her. A few hours later I hear her room mate coming back and getting undressed and climb into bed but I didnt turn around (pretended to be sleeping) next thing I hear this loud snoring and I whipser to the girl 'Christ your room mate snores like a man' and she replies 'That because it is a man'. I thought f**k it and slipped her another one for the craic, woke up the next day and he had went off to work. Had a bit of a chuckle when I noticed the Cork jersey hanging up... obviously a Cork man.

Not really a deal breaker for me but just a similar story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Degag wrote: »
    Probably not what God was thinking about when he designed them though.

Hehe, God... Hehe, designed :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Dildo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

justryan wrote: »
    Dildo

You were put off by a dildo? Surely you left the guy your number? :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Haha I should say put off by her dildo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

Whether its a one night stand or a serious relationship, there's always a time when you go back to "their place" for the first time. My question is did you ever see anything freaky/strange/disgusting that changed how you felt about your potential partner? A couple of my own examples:

1. I was seeing this girl, thought she was cute, went on a few dates with her. One night she invites me over to her apartment (she lived alone) to watch a late night movie together. All good so far until I need to go to the bathroom. There I'm met with the horror of the most disgusting sh1t encrusted toilet you could imagine. I'm not talking just a few poo stains, I mean the toilet bowl was more brown than white! Couldn't look at the girl again the same way.

2. Was going out with a girl in Thailand who was a single mother. After the 2nd date she invites me back to her house. Without warning, she strips off her top and begins breastfeeding her child in front of me. Her daughter was 5 years old, WTF?!

So good folks of AH, have you any similar stories to tell?

you compared her to a shi**y toilet bowl, by the way did you get to 'bog' the hand!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

I drunkenly pulled a Polish bird in Sligo years ago and went back to her house where she lived on her own. The house was normal from the outside but as soon as we got into the hall there were stacks of newspapers from the floor to the ceiling all along the walls...strange.

Same thing in the sitting room, stacks of newspapers, neatly piled against the walls all the way up from the floor to the ceiling. I had to ask
    "what's with all the newspapers?",
    she replied
    "Oh I just collect them, you know what I love? Westlife, you look like Shane from Westlife. You want to see my room?"
    "Ehh, not really, I eh....
    "COOL!"

With that she led me to her room (same as the other rooms) and we started making out. It wasn't too bad now because my eyes were closed but all I could smell were ****in newspapers. I asked her again, "why do you collect newspapers?" She told matter of factly (in broken English) that Armageddon was coming, atomic bombs will drop from the skys and these newspapers would keep her safe from radiation.

See you around :(
    imigine if that had of been all her used knickers piled up from floor to cealing the smell you'd of got then uhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

A pair of girls tights on the sofa. They were all rolled down at the top, and it was obvious that they had been taken off there. The guy was supposed to live alone so the tights did not belong to a sister or house-mate. I made an excuse and left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The pigs in the parlour and the well hung donkey in the kitchen was a bit alarming but that was forgotten as soon as we hit the girls bedroom .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

bible quotes everywhere... never got the ride in the end... god she was beautiful though. now im staying away from religious types.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Shpuds

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    bible quotes everywhere... never got the ride in the end... god she was beautiful though. now im staying away from religious types.

Snap! Went back to a gorgeous Australian chaps place, delighted with myself. He then whacked out the bible and read to me. He was kind enough to offer me his floor of his bedroom for the night.

Shpuds wrote: »
    Snap! Went back to a gorgeous Australian chaps place, delighted with myself. He then whacked out the bible and read to me. He was kind enough to offer me his floor of his bedroom for the night.
    Ha that's unbelievable. What kind of guy must he have been to turn his back on the dirty?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

When I was younger, I went to a friend's birthday party in his house. At one stage I used his bathroom and his mother had just finished before I went in (awkward). So I went in anyway and to my horror the toilet wasn't flushed properly but that wasn't as merely as horrifying as what I saw in the toilet bowl. There was a tissue floating in the water with his ma's period all over it. I nearly threw up.

It will be fun to tell him some time in the future - "I saw your ma's period once, all over the place it was."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

syklops wrote: »
    So you were put off by one girl because you found she sh1ts, and you were put off by the other because she had breasts and used them as they were intended?
    kylith wrote: »
    Many cultures breast feed for years longer than we do in the west, especially when food might be a bit scarce. 1) it's very good for the kids and 2) why spend more than you can afford to on food when you produce perfectly good nourishment for free?

Breastfeeding also helps prevent conception as the body figures that it's better to spend its energy on feeding current children than on trying to produce food for one child and trying to supply enough nutrients to a depeloping embryo.

Sure, we might find it odd, but it's perfectly natural and normal.

No it isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Shpuds

Ha that's unbelievable. What kind of guy must he have been to turn his back on the dirty?

First time i went back for coffee and actually got the coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

This happened to a lad called Ger from Limerick who I shared a house with in London in the early 90's.

We were out for pints in Bayswater one night and he copped off with a girl from Sheffield. Back to her place, a one bed apartment and before they went in she told him to wait for a minute, she wanted to sort something out.

Out she comes about 5 mins later, he had heard voices inside while he waited, they went in and he noticed there was someone on the couch. Into her room, they stripped off and jumped into bed, then he noticed it was warm, he said:

" I hope you didn't have to kick your flatmate onto the couch because of me".

"No, its Ok, its my Grandmother, she's down here to get treatment in a clinic for a few days so she's staying here for a while. I asked her to kip on the couch, she wasn't too happy at first thats why it took so long".

The bould Ger couldn't handle it, he said it was the not knowing what illness she had that got him most, so he got out and left, had to walk from Battersea to Islington as he had no cash left for a taxi.:D

Happened around 1992 iirc. He still gets slagged unmercifully about it whenever we see him. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The-Rigger wrote: »
    No it isn't.
    Oooo! Someone wasn't breastfed!

bijapos wrote: »
    This happened to a lad called Ger from Limerick who I shared a house with in London in the early 90's.

We were out for pints in Bayswater one night and he copped off with a girl from Sheffield. Back to her place, a one bed apartment and before they went in she told him to wait for a minute, she wanted to sort something out.

Out she comes about 5 mins later, he had heard voices inside while he waited, they went in and he noticed there was someone on the couch. Into her room, they stripped off and jumped into bed, then he noticed it was warm, he said:

" I hope you didn't have to kick your flatmate onto the couch because of me".

"No, its Ok, its my Grandmother, she's down here to get treatment in a clinic for a few days so she's staying here for a while. I asked her to kip on the couch, she wasn't too happy at first thats why it took so long".

The bould Ger couldn't handle it, he said it was the not knowing what illness she had that got him most, so he got out and left, had to walk from Battersea to Islington as he had no cash left for a taxi.:D

Happened around 1992 iirc. He still gets slagged unmercifully about it whenever we see him. :D
    ha that sounds exactly like what would happen to a guy i know, also called ger, also in limerick. i was gonna ring him up to sus the story but i reckon the dates would all be wrong. 1992 he would have been too young.

EDIT: he lived in england and everything, but it cant have been him cause he would have rode her anyway without even a thought, and probably chatted up the ol lady too.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

:cool:
    annascott wrote: »
    A pair of girls tights on the sofa. They were all rolled down at the top, and it was obvious that they had been taken off there. The guy was supposed to live alone so the tights did not belong to a sister or house-mate. I made an excuse and left.

ha! cheek of him.

First time I went back to my exs house. HE had a weighing scales in his bedroom? beside the bed. Just found it odd.

Ha actually i can remember another of mine. i went back to this girls house i had been busting into in night clubs and parties a few times, happy days i thought, she's pretty hot, and we got along great. get back to her room and she had condoms everywhere. like everywhere. loads of them. there's being safe, then there's having a 3 draws with nothing in them but condoms. and under the bed, and under her pillow. we didnt have sex that night, and i left early the next morning and havent kissed her since, or spoken much.

found out later from friends who didnt want me to feel bad that i was one of the few guys in our big group that she hadnt slept with :(

before the PC brigade arrive, im not slut this and cool guy that for having loads of sex. if you get around you get around. it takes alot for me to think youre a true slut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

ha that sounds exactly like what would happen to a guy i know, also called ger, also in limerick. i was gonna ring him up to sus the story but i reckon the dates would all be wrong. 1992 he would have been too young.

EDIT: he lived in england and everything, but it cant have been him cause he would have rode her anyway without even a thought, and probably chatted up the ol lady too.

Ger is 41 now and has lived in London since we finished college, happily married to a lass from the north of England (but not Sheffield :D). He never rode her, said it was the thought the oul lady had a dickie bladder or worse that put him off, reckoned he wouldn't give Ireland a good showing that particular night. He never met her again either iirc.

• Advertisement

bijapos wrote: »
    Ger is 41 now and has lived in London since we finished college, happily married to a lass from the north of England (but not Sheffield :D). He never rode her, said it was the thought the oul lady had a dickie bladder or worse that put him off, reckoned he wouldn't give Ireland a good showing that particular night. He never met her again either iirc.
    yea its definately not him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

naasface wrote: »
    :cool:

ha! cheek of him.

First time I went back to my exs house. HE had a weighing scales in his bedroom? beside the bed. Just found it odd.

http://images1.hellotrade.com/data2/ST/GM/HELLOTD-1825991/portable-20drug-20scales-250x250.jpg

possibly for drugs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

This is a cracking tread. Killed a good hour of work

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Xpsgamer

You sure that was not her room mate up for a threesome? Girls are shorter over there you know :p

I wouldnt blame you mate if you gave her titties a miss that night in bed, not only have they been already sucked to shreds that day, you wouldnt even get enough milk out of them for a drop of tae!

Thats true and I've no problem if that's the case.

However....this girl was from a very wealthy background (lived in a mansion in a gated compound with security that would have made Bin Laden jealous). Also when I asked if she still produced breast milk she replied no. So I asked why then she let her daughter suck her nipples? She replied "Cos my girl likes it and it makes me horny too"

Legend

No joke, rode this bord in dublin one time, mad drunk the both of us, anyway going at it doggie style and just as shes about to climax (bearing in mind i have full view of her arsehole), out comes a stream of skitter in spurts.

Needless to say i got the hell out of there

• Advertisement
Advertisement