Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King BOGOF Print It Yourself

Options
  • 02-01-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

These are kind of recurring vouchers.

Direct link here:

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/files/documents/Jan_2011_Voucher.pdf

Valid in ROI although obviously not the ones that state 99p or £1.99, even though it does say it on those vouchers too. Also valid in black and white. Gonna get me a couple of Angus for lunch and then regret it immediately. Nyom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭lau1247

sounds like a plan.. thanks

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Hi. Even the ones that say pence and pound have valid in ROI too. Thanks for the heads up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

.....runs down to Burger king

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Life-saver. Or maybe not ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭kisugem

Great find! Tried it out and the angus burgers were soooooo tasty,

double tasty I'd say considering the price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

nom nom nom nom there goes the new years resolution :D

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭timogen

You trying to leave us red faced at the counter reverend,these vouchers are out of date.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

didnt notice, cant zoom in when looking at them in a brower, my bad

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Niceeeee one OP!
    Although it doesn't go too well with lots of New Years Resolutions!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Used these for two double angus burgers in Grafton Street last night. She was *not happy*, asked me where I got them etc.
    Still left with a full belly and wallet though, cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

snappieT wrote: »
    Used these for two double angus burgers in Grafton Street last night. She was *not happy*, asked me where I got them etc.
    Still left with a full belly and wallet though, cheers OP!

2 Doubles? Thats a lot of beef! Hope you got cheese and bacon on them. A balanced diet is essential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Beware of the smallprint - "at participating outlets only" check www.burgerking.co.uk/offers for list.

Only ROI outlet listed is Dublin Airport.

So other outlets may refuse the vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Rhodney

was able to use the voucher in blanchardstown today,
    thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

91011 wrote: »
    Beware of the smallprint - "at participating outlets only" check www.burgerking.co.uk/offers for list.

Only ROI outlet listed is Dublin Airport.

So other outlets may refuse the vouchers.

Good News / Bad News:

Good: They accepted them in Blanchardstown no problem this evening, even got out a scissors and cut them out for me. :)

Bad: The "double bacon cheeseburgers" were tiny! :eek: OK, I haven't been to Burger King for a while, but have the burgers shrunk by 50%? I paid €4.30 for the two, would have been really p***ed off if I had to shell out that much money for only one tiny burger.

BTW, used my freebie to see Three Days Later this evening- Brilliant Movie - worth buying a ticket for.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

marrm wrote: »
    Good News / Bad News:

Good: They accepted them in Blanchardstown no problem this evening, even got out a scissors and cut them out for me. :)

Bad: The "double bacon cheeseburgers" were tiny! :eek: OK, I haven't been to Burger King for a while, but have the burgers shrunk by 50%? I paid €4.30 for the two, would have been really p***ed off if I had to shell out that much money for only one tiny burger.

BTW, used my freebie to see Three Days Later this evening- Brilliant Movie - worth buying a ticket for.

Maybe you were thinking of the XL bacon double cheesburger. that's two whopper patties.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Maybe you were thinking of the XL bacon double cheesburger. that's two whopper patties.

You're probably right, I might have remembered the XLs. But €4.30 for two piddly little bits of meat in a soggy bun! Criminal. :mad::mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Just saw this on FB, here's a BOGOF on a real burger for all of you connoisseurs out there! Tried the one in Dundrum and it's very tasty.
    2 for 1 on all burgers at Counter Burger Suffolk St.

Advertisement