Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son of British Soldier, Born In Africa. Wants to be Irish President

Options
  • 17-09-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

So what do people think of the latest presidential candidate.
    Son of British Soldier, Speaks like an upper class brit, Born In Africa. Wants to be Irish President

And his famous support for:- " older man introducing a younger man or boy to adult life, I think that there can be something to be said for it"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Another Norris thread really isn't necessary...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

there are a lot of us who are sons and grandsons and great-grandsons of british soldiers due to the amount of Irish the were and still are employed in the british army,to me and should be to all the rest of Ireland,no real significance in swaying the integrity of a potential Presidential candidate.

on the other hand norris is a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

soterpisc wrote: »
    So what do people think of the latest presidential candidate.
    Son of British Soldier, Born In Africa. Wants to be Irish President

And his famous support for:- " older man introducing a younger man or boy to adult life, I think that there can be something to be said for it"
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭soterpisc

pmcmahon wrote: »
    there are a lot of us who are sons and grandsons and great-grandsons of british soldiers due to the amount of Irish the were and still are employed in the british army,to me and should be to all the rest of Ireland,no real significance in swaying the integrity of a potential Presidential candidate.

on the other hand norris is a tool.

Yes I suppose you make a valid point. But even standing on his own merits he sounds like an Upper Class brit? Where did he get the accent.

His sexuality is not the main issue for me,,,, its his views on having sex with consenting Adolescents.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Rather him than a terrorist who helped oversee a murderous campaign that left 100s dead.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

soterpisc wrote: »
    Yes I suppose you make a valid point. But even standing on his own merits he sounds like an Upper Class brit? Where did he get the accent.

His sexuality is not the main issue for me,,,, its his views on having sex with consenting Adolescents.

so because he speaks a certain way he cannot hold a presidential term?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use one of the already existing threads in AH or Politics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement