Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graham Norton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,528 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heckler wrote: »
    Up close Everett looks fine but from a distance looks like hes had work done. Weird. Poor show again.

Yes he defo has had work done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

GN Show wins the BAFTA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Heckler wrote: »
    minus chemistry. If the fella ain't gay i'm Santa and they just stood there looking at each other. Awful. I can see what they are trying to do but its not working.

Just catching up on this now.

Could they enter the dancers, minus the singers?

As you said, great idea but FAIL.

And I too love Miranda - is that not allowed these days? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Michael McIntyre is minus funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Birneybau wrote: »
    Michael McIntyre is minus funny.
    I've seen him live, and he can be very funny IMO!

But in talk shows, he just comes across as overly enthusiastic and irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I thought McIntyre was hilarious. His Blind date and creeping out Kylie were particular highlights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Basq wrote: »
    I've seen him live, and he can be very funny IMO!

But in talk shows, he just comes across as overly enthusiastic and irritating.

I find him pretty funny but see where the other posters coming from, he seemed to talk over kylie and Simon Pegg quite a lot tonight, wouldn't let either of them get a word in edgeways. Maybe, its as you say............ him being overly enthusiastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,463 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Good show tonight. McIntyre is not bad in small doses. Kylie comes across very well.

I thought McIntyre was hilarious. His Blind date and creeping out Kylie were particular highlights :D

I found him funny even his slightly racist comment of him playing Jackie Chan's role in Karate Kid :p Pegg seemed very quite

I wish Brandon Flowers was on the couch from the start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish Brandon Flowers was on the couch from the start
    Really? He seems very quiet and meek... didn't seem like he'd be a big ball of fun tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Basq wrote: »
    Really? He seems very quiet and meek... didn't seem like he'd be a big ball of fun tbh!

Think it maybe for aesthetic reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Think it maybe for aesthetic reasons.

He wears complete dentures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Addle wrote: »
    He wears complete dentures.

Yes, as I believe he follows the Mormon teaching that the sacred dentures house your soul, don't quote me on that tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Among the guests on Graham's sofa are the one and only George Clooney in a rare UK appearance, talking about his new movie Tomorrowland, wrestling legend turned movie star Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, House star Hugh Laurie, from Twenty Twelve and W1A Jessica Hynes and actress Britt Robertson. Plus music and chat from Snoop Dogg.

Has to be good, has to be.

I haven't watched a full ep this season, it's been awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I'll be the first one to say it...
    FINNNNALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY The Rock has come back........... to the Graham Norton Show!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Should be a good show tonight

Clooney doesn't look like he ages. Has he had the oul' Botox?

I wish Rock were on already. I want to see who has more charisma, him or Clooney.

Clooney - Hey Rock
    The Rock - Who in the Bluest of Blue Hells Are You?!
    Clooney - Well I'm Ge..........
    The Rock - It doesn't matter what your name is!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just as sure as The Rock has sold out theaters world wide,
    Is as sure that the Rock guarandamtees that San Andras will be seen more in the first week than ER could have in a life time,
    Is as sure as The Rock is going to grab that size 2ft thermometer, turn it sideways and stick it straight up Clooneys george!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Hugh Laurie sounds like his feet should be wet.

Very tasteful performance from Snoop as ever. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

George Clooney seems so nice despite his mean pranks on Brad Pitt!

I adore Hugh Laurie with all of my heart.

Take off the shades FFS.

Snoop Dogg of course, not The Rock

Pregnant Pause LMFAO

Very tasteful performance from Snoop as ever. :pac:

Don’t get his appeal at all

When I first saw a glimpse of the poster of this San Andreas film I thought it was based on GTA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I wish Rock were on already. I want to see who has more charisma, him or Clooney.
    Him!

"I look like some buff lesbian."

:D

• Advertisement

That pic of Rocky in the Black turtleneck is everywhere lol. Think i'll make it the 2015 Xmas card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

when was the rock on, only saw clooney switched off at snoop

when was the rock on, only saw clooney switched off at snoop

Just after Snoop.

Cringe

Rock is awesome. He can go into comedy when he has his fill of action films.

snoops pharrel story was gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

first couch was a snooze fest

more of the 2nd couch please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Good of Clooney to explain the Monuments Men car crash last year. "I left them drunk, they come on here, and got drunker". A memorable night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Take off the shades FFS.

Snoop Dogg of course, not The Rock

Well Bono revealed he always wears shades on the show because of glaucoma. I'm guessing Snoop has... other reasons. :pac:

Billy86 wrote: »
    Well Bono revealed he always wears shades on the show because of glaucoma. I'm guessing Snoop has... other reasons. :pac:

...probably related to the many bags beneath his bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Chris Pratt is on next week. Noice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

that girl was annoying laughing loudly when others speaking she 25 yr old playing a 15 yr old, but you'd think she was actually 15 last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Enjoyed last night's show, probably my favourite of the season so far. But that will probably change next week from Chris Pratt alone. :D

Rocky looked so big on the couch, great guest

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Corcaigh84

Was I the only one annoyed by that Britt Robertson and her annoying giggling every five seconds

thefloss wrote: »
    Was I the only one annoyed by that Britt Robertson and her annoying giggling every five seconds

She didn't relax I suppose...she kind of acted (badly) the whole way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

thefloss wrote: »

What else was she supposed to do, Graham didn't have much interest in her and directed most of the questions to George Clooney.

^ Yup ...a little unfair for one so young. Clooney, Laurie and some kid from the audience sat between or so it appeared. The show is pre-recorded - she could have been slotted in with the wrestler and let Snoop have fun with the A list. Both Clooney and Laurie have been high and wide (they wear invisible shades). Johnson seemed like enough of a gent to treat a lady with respect. Everybody wins. But that's hindsight.

^ Yup ...a little unfair for one so young. Clooney, Laurie and some kid from the audience sat between or so it appeared. The show is pre-recorded - she could have been slotted in with the wrestler and let Snoop have fun with the A list. Both Clooney and Laurie have been high and wide (they wear invisible shades). Johnson seemed like enough of a gent to treat a lady with respect. Everybody wins. But that's hindsight.

She's in Tomorrowland with Clooney and Laurie so she couldn't really be in with Snoop and The Rock.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    She's in Tomorrowland with Clooney and Laurie so she couldn't really be in with Snoop and The Rock.

Memo to self: pay attention to what stars are selling. Seriously, that was the issue - she came on to flog the movie as junior starlets must, the two lads were there to play doctor and have a laugh.

Memo to self: pay attention to what stars are selling. Seriously, that was the issue - she came on to flog the movie as junior starlets must, the two lads were there to play doctor and have a laugh.

You must have completely zoned out considering the trailer showed mainly her and Clooney in the same scene together!

• Advertisement
Advertisement