Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Missed opportunity to ask him about the Newsroom ending. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Great episode , Jim Carrey can be over the top in interviews but he was great last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Great episode , Jim Carrey can be over the top in interviews but he was great last night!

All those facial contortions seems to have loosened alot of skin.....looking very old and wrinkly is young Jim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

sonofenoch wrote: »
    All those facial contortions seems to have loosened alot of skin.....looking very old and wrinkly is young Jim

He's 53 next month, for the record. :o;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Well he is 52, to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,327 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tamsin looked great

Danny Dyer and Jamie Foxx seemed well drunk this week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Anyone watching on BBC? James McAvoy is always great, tonight's no exception :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Mark Ruffalo is on form tonight as well, i always thought he was quite subdued on previous shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

What did Hozier sing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really enjoyed tonight's show; good line up, funny stories & great musical guest. One of the more enjoyable shows for me in the past couple of months.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

threein99 wrote: »
    What did Hozier sing?

Take Me to Church

Definitely a good episode tonight. Next week's doesn't look great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Definitely a good episode tonight. Next week's doesn't look great though.

Who's on next week, as i didn't catch it quick enough?

It was a funny show, Meryl looked to be more happy to see Hozier, she gave a kiss to Mark at start of show...

The two boys were hilarious on the bikes

Who's on next week, as i didn't catch it quick enough?

It was a funny show, Meryl looked to be more happy to see Hozier, she gave a kiss to Mark at start of show...

The two boys were hilarious on the bikes
    Harvey Weinstein and David Tennant and Olivia something from Broadchurch. Jessie J is on music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Olivia Colman is usually an excellent guest. Very funny and down to earth, and a fantastic actress.

Tyrannosaur, if you can make it through the gruelling watch shows just what a fantastic actress she is, that and Hot Fuzz " nothing wrong with a bit of girl on girl"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Olivia Colman is usually an excellent guest. Very funny and down to earth, and a fantastic actress.

Tyrannosaur, if you can make it through the gruelling watch shows just what a fantastic actress she is, that and Hot Fuzz " nothing wrong with a bit of girl on girl"

I've yet to catch up on Broadchurch, as i heard she was very good in that, suprised a lot of people as i only knew her from Peep Show.

I remember she won 2 awards last year, was it the NTA?
    She was on Graham's show after winning them, hadn't seen him make a fuss over her since GaGa, but she was very down to earth about it & probably hadnt realised on what was happening around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Anyone watching on BBC? James McAvoy is always great, tonight's no exception :)

Yeah he's always great craic. My favorite two guests though, Him and Mark Ruffalo. Ruffalo seems like such a genuine down to earth guy, they both do.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Mark Ruffalo has been in some great movies over the past ten years or so and if you haven't seen Filth yet with James Macavoy id give that a watch also probably one of his best performances to date. Very good movie too, best Irevene Walsh screen adaptation since Trainspotting.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Mark Ruffalo has been in some great movies over the past ten years or so and if you haven't seen Filth yet with James Macavoy id give that a watch also, probably one of his best performances to date. Very good movie too, best Irevene Walsh screen adaptation since Trainspotting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

James McAvoy seems to be on this every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Does anyone know if Graham Norton is on tonight (repeat of last night's show). Usually is, but I don't see it in the TV schedules?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Does anyone know if Graham Norton is on tonight (repeat of last night's show). Usually is, but I don't see it in the TV schedules?

Thanks
    It's on 3E right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

thanks a mil:)

Seemed quite short a show last Friday on BBC

• Registered Users Posts: 28,862 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Just finished watching it now - thought it was one of the better ones.

Loved David Attenborough winding up Jessica Chastain!

No boring bits this week at all, for once.

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

I disagree about this weeks episode.
    Chastain has zero charisma but is a big name, Linekar just doesn't suit this format & nobody outside Britain gets Harry Hill.
    I thought it was awful until Attenborough came on.

Worst Episode Ever . . . . Ever

3tuqt8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Attenborough's appearances on the show just make him seem like a dirty old man to me!

Does anyone have reactions of American guests to the show?
    Some of them seem fairly shocked, on their first time appearing

• Advertisement

Advertisement