Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Radiohead Album/Song?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

1. Amnesiac - I might be Wrong
    2. In Rainbows - Reckoner
    3. Kid A - The National Anthem
    4. OK Computer - Electioneering
    5. Hail to the Thief - There There
    6. The Bends - Fake Plastic Trees
    7. The King of Limbs - Lotus Flower
    8. Pablo Honey - You

Listed in order of album quality rather than best song. This is canon, if you disagree, you are wrong. Glad to be of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 flackattacker

amnesiac is my favourite album because i love odd quirky music with you and whos army being my favourite song

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭padders67

ok computer is my favourite - let down is best track but tearing down these walls and exit ( theme from a film ) are very underrated .

have ye heard easy star all stars reggae version of OK computer ? done under the name Radiodread ?

its a great listen - let down is especially good . toots and the maytals supplying the brass bits

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ROBBO7

There there -thom yorke apparently cried with happiness after he heard it played back to him so it must be the best thing he had written up to then. Live it is just perfect.

In Rainbows favourite album purely for the track listing each song blends perfectly and then its all over in a hearbeat. A pretty perfect album if you ask me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

OKC best album.

Let Down is just perfect, pure euphoria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭aqn29swlgbmiu4

Cannot get enough of Paranoid Android

Advertisement