Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Salon Swords/Malahide

Options
  • 18-11-2014 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I recently moved here, sadly I will have to find a new beautician... Im looking a good salon for waxing; brazillIan and underarm also a place for hd brows and gelish. Some places are way over priced but would choose quality over price any day... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I use In Touch in Airside Swords. Check their prices on their website.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Tilly wrote: »

I use in touch also, I don't think they do gelish though

• Registered Users Posts: 24 peaceandlove

Tilly wrote: »

I wouldn't recommend these at all, thought they were dreadful!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I wouldn't recommend these at all, thought they were dreadful!!

Well I tried the nail bar in pavillions, and two other "proper" beauty salons in Swords after I stopped eating my nails as places to go to get my nails done, and have to say the service from intouch is well above the other three.

Friendly, no being left hanging around until someone deigns to see you, no heavy upsell, very quick to include you in any offers (they've saved me €25 due to special offers I didn't know of over three visits worth €80 at full price) and the nicest job I've had done on my nails.

I also had a session with them about two years ago to check what facial would suit me, and found the same, the lack of upselling and consideration for me really made me like the place.

Advertisement