Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finalise my idea

Options
  • 13-11-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

I've 3 tattoos on 1 of my arms, fairly big but I'd like to finish it off into a sleeve. I've a few ideas but for 2 spaces I was tinkin a cupcake and a little picture of Bert an Ernie. Would these look too fem on a lad? I know it's each to their own but just lookin for opinions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

"look too fem"?

It's your tattoo, get what you want done, and don't worry about what others are going to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

tattoo's are only for bikers and criminals, tattoos on anyone else just look fem and posery

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pot p

tattoo's are only for bikers and criminals, tattoos on anyone else just look fem and posery

Check and check, I've a bmx and I took a bar of chocolate once without payin, I fought the law and I won

Advertisement