Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9% off at D.I.D. this weekend

Options
  • 26-02-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

Use code DID9%OFF at www.did.ie or present the voucher below in store.

viral2.jpg

Terms & Conditions: This voucher excludes Miele, Apple and any doorbuster offers. This voucher must be presented before the transaction begins. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Voucher will be retained by D.I.D Electrical upon redemption. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount with any other voucher offers, special offers or during sale periods. Cannot be used for purchasing of other Gift Vouchers. D.I.D Electrical reserves the right to reject any voucher that it deems in its sole discretion has been forged, defaced or otherwise tampered with. No cash alternative available with this voucher

Comments

Advertisement