Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kopper Glanmire Cork prices

• 25-03-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone any idea how much cut/colour is in Kopper salon in Glanmire??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningFree 2014

I know this is a very late response but I have been to Kopper a few times so just thought I'd tell you the prices I paid:

American tailoring (brown colour with blonde balayage ends) and cut €135
    Root colour with some babylights (skinny highlights) and balayage ends €135
    All Over Brown colour and cut €90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Really old thread I know but interested in getting my hair done here & just wondering if anyone has any experience to share?

Thing is I don't know exactly what I want,just know that I want to go completely different - probably an all-over colour + balayage + cut,or whatever they advise really coz they're the experts & I'm pretty clueless! Some of the transformations on their facebook page look amazing!

Is a consultation beforehand necessary? I don't live near Glanmire so don't want to have to travel twice! Can I just make an appointment & then go & let them at it?!

Thanks for any info,much appreciated!

Hi Melanie, I never got a consultation I just went in and discussed it on the day. I was happy when I went there for balayage but when I went for a colour change they really didn't change my colour at all. I was supposed to be going blonde and accepted that this is a gradual process. However, they put in so few highlights that it wasn't noticeable at all! So after my appointment for a 'colour change' nobody even noticed I had gotten my hair done.I think a lot of the problem is that toner was put on and the colourist told a junior to stay with it and take it off after a certain time but then she went off answering the phone and chatting. I really should have complained but at this point I had been there hours and had other things I needed to do that day!

Thanks for your info Runningfree. Sounds like you didn't have the best experience - I definitely don't want the same,considering the hefty price it's bound to be. Like you,I want my hair to be noticably different,I will be gutted if I come out of there looking not much different to before. Can I ask how long ago this was that you went? I wonder if things have improved,or if there's someone in particular I should request(so as not to have a junior mess up,like happened to you) Coz their pics on facebook look really impressive,but then I suppose they're only going to put the best up!

It was about 5 months ago and Sabrina (the owner) was my colourist but obviously juniors did the washing etc. They were very busy the same day and I think I just got no attention. Maybe it was because it was a Saturday, a week day might be better. I was expecting great things because of the facebook pics and it was really disappointing that no one even noticed I'd been to the hairdresser. I've had balayage there in the past and that was nice.

I subsequently went to a different salon (not in Cork) where they gave me exactly what I was looking for so it#s not like the look I wanted was unachievable.

• Advertisement

Hmmmm,that's not a great review,I'm in two minds now!

I'm not one for getting my hair done very often so when I do,I want it to be dramatic. I do think I want some sort of balayage,which you said turned out nice,so maybe I'll be ok. It will be a weekday that I go alright. I'd never go on a Saturday coz like you say,I don't think you ever get the attention when they're busy.

Thanks again RunningFree,you were very helpful. I might chance it & hope for the best. With any luck you'll be seeing my pic on their facebook page soon! ;-)

Rang them today & they're booked out til January!!!!
    February if u want Sabrina!!!
    My God!!!

Advertisement