Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia E Problems

Options
  • 27-06-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I recently bought the Sony xperia e and I have had a few problems with it well at least I think they are problems.When I have the radio on after a few minutes it goes of if I don't close the radio straight away it will just keep loading and I have to force close it and it won't work again until I turn of my phone off.

Another problem that I'm having is if I try and plug a set of speakers into the jack the the music just comes out of the phone.
    And the last problem is that sometimes when I'm using the phone the screen almost looks like that it has shifted to the left and a small part of the screen is on the right hand side has anyone else had these problems or is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No XDA forum on that yet.

Probably need to wait for Sony to patch all the bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

I recently bought the Sony xperia e and I have had a few problems with it well at least I think they are problems.When I have the radio on after a few minutes it goes of if I don't close the radio straight away it will just keep loading and I have to force close it and it won't work again until I turn of my phone off.

Another problem that I'm having is if I try and plug a set of speakers into the jack the the music just comes out of the phone.
    And the last problem is that sometimes when I'm using the phone the screen almost looks like that it has shifted to the left and a small part of the screen is on the right hand side has anyone else had these problems or is it just me?

Go into settings and try doing a factory reset.

It may be just the phone is buggy and needs updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yarbsemaj

I am having a similar problem with the radio. From my experiences it only seems to affect stations with a medium to low signal strength as capital (a local radio stations) works fine for hours but radio aire (a slightly more distance chanel) will cause the app do crash however the station is perfectly listenable so i have no idea why it is not working.
    On your second issue i had that problem for a while but it now seems to be fixed.
    Finally i have to say that apart from a stuck pixel, my screen is fine.
    If you have just got it as you say it may be a good idea to return it to the shop and ask for a refund. If you live in the UK you can site the sale of goods act however i have no idea what the equivalent may be in other countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bonelessbread

I just brought the phone back to where i bought it and just exchanged it for the xperia j which i haven't had any problems with

Advertisement