Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Leonidas open yet ?

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Just wondering does any one know if Leonidas is open yet on O'Connell Street? Saw it was being fitted out a few weeks back when I was last in Limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yes, it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 adsw

Yes, it is!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Its been open about a week and a half at this stage isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭phog

It was certainly open for mothers day. #brownie points for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It's back?, god i missed them at christmas, i'd to put thought into presents for my sisters. Been a while since i've been in town, where on o'connell street?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭SteppingStone

Yes it's open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

It's back?, god i missed them at christmas, i'd to put thought into presents for my sisters. Been a while since i've been in town, where on o'connell street?

Where the food flair kiosk was.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭phog

Opposite Supermacs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

They've taken over the BOI building? bloody hell they're doing good.

Its cause for me to venture into town on saturday. That kiosk is a perfect spot for the shop, perfect size.

Advertisement