Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F5 Revision Course

Options
  • 11-09-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I am self studying for F5 paper but I was thinking of attending the revision course.Can everybody can recommend which school to go? I am based in Ireland, where there are few schools but I would like to choose the one which lecture can provide the best preparation.
    Thanks for your help

Gabbi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

'scuse my ignorance, but what is an F5 paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gabbi

F5 is about Performance Management and it is ACCA exam
    Moved to Accountancy for better exposure.
    MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭MayoRoadRunner

Hi Gabbi,

I did F5 last December through Griffith (Jim Daly). Did it through distance with in-person revision course. Found Jim to be very good and very focused on the exam. The revision course was basically full on question practice which worked well. Scored 83 in it.

Have got through 7 ACCA exams over the past 9 months, all through distance learning with various colleges and lecturers. Very mixed bag of lecturing standard. Jim was one of the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gabbi

Hi Gabbi,

I did F5 last December through Griffith (Jim Daly). Did it through distance with in-person revision course. Found Jim to be very good and very focused on the exam. The revision course was basically full on question practice which worked well. Scored 83 in it.

Have got through 7 ACCA exams over the past 9 months, all through distance learning with various colleges and lecturers. Very mixed bag of lecturing standard. Jim was one of the good ones.

Hi

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    At the end I did not go to Griffith College as its timetable didn t suit me.
    Now I am looking for a course for F6. I knew that Julie in DBS is very good but unfortunately she does not do F6 anymore. Do you have any recommendation based on your previous studies?

Your help really appreciated.

Thanks

Gabriella

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭MayoRoadRunner

Gabbi wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks a lot for your reply.
    At the end I did not go to Griffith College as its timetable didn t suit me.
    Now I am looking for a course for F6. I knew that Julie in DBS is very good but unfortunately she does not do F6 anymore. Do you have any recommendation based on your previous studies?

Your help really appreciated.

Thanks

Gabriella

Hi Gabbi,

Without getting into too much detail, I studied F6 through 'he who shall remain unnamed' in City Colleges. Would not advise this option and will leave it at that.
    I am still at a loss as to how this lecturer gets glowing reviews here. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement