Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA TAXATION

Options
  • 21-01-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Got 49 in this exam. Is it worth my while appealing it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

Well that is sh*t!!! A lecturer that corrects papers said any borderline cases are checked by a 2nd person. Saying that if it was me... Hell yes I'd appeal it .. You've absolute nothing to lose. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Yeh ur dead right. I think I will. I think it cost €100 but well worth it if I pass. Thanks kaka86

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭thelostboys23

gaz123 wrote: »
    Yeh ur dead right. I think I will. I think it cost €100 but well worth it if I pass. Thanks kaka86

Is it an admistrative review you are going for? They don't actually recheck the exam. All they do is check that they added up your marks correctly. Made the mistake of getting one myself before after getting 49 - was a waste of time and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mod Note
    Maybe better here OP.
    For anyone who has followed this thread please refer to the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

I'm not sure if it's worth appealing any ACCA paper. Your script is not remarked, merely the marks awarded for each question rechecked to see if it was added correctly. Which would have already been done my multiple people.

• Advertisement
Advertisement