Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA December 15 results

Options
  • 18-01-2016 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Passed P6 - 65%. Goodnight exams forever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I passed P1, didn't pass the other I attempted, P7

Happy enough that I got one of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,358 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Congrats to ye both.

I'm still waiting for my fcuking results. Come on ACCA some of us have to get up at 6.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

Congrats to ye both.

I'm still waiting for my fcuking results. Come on ACCA some of us have to get up at 6.30am

I always seem to get mine within a few minutes of 12, I've even got my email now. I'm up at 6, I should sleep now :pac:

Best of luck! Hope you're not waiting too much longer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

F5, F6, F9.
    68, 66, 62.

Happy enough with the results as I was very worried about F6 because I really didn't think I did enough study. Self study for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ACCA1916

Nailed p6 78% thanks Mel kilkenny, all 14 done and dusted in 2 and a half years, few beers in order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Just as previously, despite opting in for text/e-mail of results and rechecking my details were correct on myacca, nothing sent whatsoever :mad:

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Just as previously, despite opting in for text/e-mail of results and rechecking my details were correct on myacca, nothing sent whatsoever :mad:

This is the first time that I have got nothing. I usually get the email within 20 minutes of the release time and the text tends to be hit and miss.

P4 61% and I am now qualified

And I am currently doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

Got p4 and p5! It is done, it is over..... Started three years ago when my daughter was a week old, she can now cycle a bike.

Can't go on the piss cos I have a job interview in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Passed my last two :D Don't know what I will do with my time now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Well done everyone who passed exams this time, such a great feeling :)

I failed P2 (for the second time :( ) after going to classes this time and actually doing a good bit of study. So a bit of a kick to the exam confidence.

Will attempt it again in March, all I can do is try study harder. :o

Well done everyone who passed exams this time, such a great feeling :)

I failed P2 (for the second time :( ) after going to classes this time and actually doing a good bit of study. So a bit of a kick to the exam confidence.

Will attempt it again in March, all I can do is try study harder. :o

I am sure you will get it in March.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

I got 41, 49, 48 in my last 3 sittings Sick of Auditing paper.

F8 or P7?

I hated F8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

ACCA1916 wrote: »
    F8 or P7?

I hated F8

F8 I thought I had nailed it last two times...I'm into P's now except for this...
    Once I clear this (donno when), I'm not going to study Auditing again.:D

I scraped F8 with 50 and thought I had 70, got 16 out of 20 from Section A so I don't know what way they mark but it is marked tough, really tough, I am sure there is people on here that can advise you better on F8 method than me, I found it boring and tedious compared to P7. I am sure you will get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Passed P1 & P3 70% and 62%. Only two left to go and I'm qualified!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 tmkly

47% in F5 and 48% in F7. Absolutely sickened when I saw the text. Being that close in two and have to do it all again.

Is there any point in getting them rechecked? Or is it even possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CP30

Affiliate now, scraped a pass at 51% in P6. I applied for membership today online anyone know how long it might take?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

67 in P4. Finally qualified. Sat my first professional exams in 2008 for CAP 1. Ended up failing the ridiculous new style FAE paper in 2010. Moved to Oz, took 2 and a half years off from exams. Changed to ACCA as it was more flexible and I was still in Oz when I started sitting then. 8 exemptions, 6 left to do. Got them all first time except for P4, falling at the final hurdle. Learned from my mistakes second time around. Such a relief to be finally done with all this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Got 45% in F8 unfortunately. Tbh I don't like the subject very much found it boring and only did some superficial study (ie. did some reading but not many questions attempted in my own time at home)

As soon as the exam was finishing I was pretty sure though that I simply wasn't able to answer enough questions properly to get the marks, at best I though I might have scraped 50% but twas not to be, now I need to register for 7th March & start to hit the books this weekend again. :(

Didn't find the lecturer that inspiring tbh though, and the particular institution I'm doing ACCA tuition with, he also does the p1 paper so I may look elsewhere for that one. Definitely not taking P7 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sariah

P1 - 83% delighted. Had Terry Lawless in DBS. Found him excellent.

Advertisement