Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you completed? 2015 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Cod aw - xbox one
    Ac black flag - x1
    Now onto Ac unity!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tales of heart r -vita

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Wolfenstein, the new order, enjoyed it but was ready for it to be over by the time the credits rolled.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Just completed Battlefield 4 this time on hard. I found it quite easy on hard believe it or not. Also got a different ending this time. i picked Hannah this time and got a few achievements for doing so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Bayonetta 2. Second playthrough on Third Climax this time round.
    The Witcher 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Got my first couple of games of the new year done.

Far Cry 4 : Enjoyable game if not quite as good as the first.
    This War of Mine: Really liked this. First pleasant surprise of the year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

First ever post, seems like the best place to start. This list is mostly games I've finished over the last few months, not strictly 2015, hope you don't mind.

Bastion (Steam)
    Battlefield: Bad Company (Xbox 360)
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
    Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (Steam)
    Dead Pixels (Steam)
    DLC Quest (Steam)
    Fez (Steam)
    Gone Home (Steam)
    Limbo (Steam)
    Mark Of The Ninja (Steam)
    Metal Dead (Steam)
    Outlast (Steam)
    Steam World Dig (Steam)
    The Swapper (Steam)
    To The Moon (Steam)
    Trine (Steam)
    VVVVVV (Steam)
    The Last Of Us (PS4)
    Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC).

Yes, I'm 5-6 years behind everyone else!

Crysis 3.

Jesus, someone thought that made sense. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Bad Piggies (mobile) - Great little timekiller while in work.
    Halo CE from the Master Chief Collection

Adding Halo 2 from TMCC. I can totally understand the stick the game received about that ending, but the campaign was still amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I finished Dragon Age Inquisition yesterday and was very confused by the ending. Having never played Dragon Age before I didn't have a clue how important 'that' scene was so I had to look up some DA lore. I fair want to play the previous games now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Adding to my 2015 list

CoD: Advanced Warfare [PS4]
    Assassin's Creed: Unity [PS4]

Adding

New Super Mario Bros U [Wii U] - I didn't collect all the Star Coins on play through. But now that I know there is a
    Superstar Road
    I might go back and get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

First game of 2015.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]

Really great game I had never played the original. A bit annyoing how you keep getting pulled back out of the level after each mission but excellent game altogether.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dragon Age: Inquisition is all I've completed so far. I've hit a gaming rut now though, and can't seem to get into anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Tried wolfenstein at the weekend. The cutscenes and music are great but the shooting is unoriginal...got bored. Having to press E to pick up dropped ammo and armour is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Tried wolfenstein at the weekend. The cutscenes and music are great but the shooting is unoriginal...got bored. Having to press E to pick up dropped ammo and armour is ridiculous

Just like real life where armor and ammo automatically zoom into your pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

n1ck wrote: »
    Just like real life where armor and ammo automatically zoom into your pockets.
    lol true but this is a computer game. Where is the fun in standing over every corpse and pressing E on every single item they have dropped? You end up just running around rapidly pressing E after every fight. Not exactly what I want to be doing with my free time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

lol true but this is a computer game. Where is the fun in standing over every corpse and pressing E on every single item they have dropped? You end up just running around rapidly pressing E after every fight. Not exactly what I want to be doing with my free time

How inconsiderate of you. Pressing 'E' is to also pay your respects to the human being you just took from the world. You can at least do that before stealing all the precious gear from their dead, lifeless corpses.

Some people...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Haha I know, I was only messing. I wouldn't mind just inspecting the inventory and taking it that way, unless you gib them and then it would be understandable to have to go around and pick it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Some would say that it forces you to keep account of your ammo and to play more carefully. It is also an excuse to look around for hidden treasure.

Finished The New Order a week ago and really enjoyed it. Some of the mechanics like
    bouncing the LaserKraftWerk beam
    didn't really help me much but overall I found it great with a lot of investment in the characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Games finished so far this year:

PS3
    Metro Last Light: Got it with Plus about a year and finally got around to finishing it. Interesting story but nothing spectacular really in terms of gameplay.

Murdered: Soul Suspect: Picked it up in the January Sale. Definitely not a game for everybody and it is very short but I really enjoyed this.

PS Vita
    Child of Light: Not a big fan of RPG and I'm guessing that RPG fans might find this game a bit slight but this was a great little game to plough through. Lovely artwork as well.

Unfinished Swan: I absolutely loved this. A game I've held off buying for a good while but it came up in the January Sale at half price and cross buy so I picked it up. Gorgeous little game. Nothing challenging in it at all but it's really lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

My list now stands at;

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC)
    Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC).

Yeah, I'm prolific.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

adding a few more.
    Pariah (xbox)
    Aliens: Colonial Marines (xbox 360)
    Jet Ion GP (PS2)
    Wet (xbox 360)
    Gears of War (xbox 360)
    Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (PC)
    Road Rash (Panasonic 3DO)
    Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC)*
    Yes it's a multiplayer game, but I played every map against bots so i'm counting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Completed Super Mario Galaxy, a few mins ago. Good game. Got the required 60 stars to fight the last battle then got the 61st for wining and then completed one more so 62 stars in total. Cannot be bothered to get the 120.

I have the second Mario Galaxy game as well but don't know if I will play it. might do some time in the future as I have had both for years but never bothered playing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Resistance Burning Skies - Ps Vita
    Alien Isolation - PS4

Far Cry 4 - PS4

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
    Gunman Clive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcjmcd

Played it previously on vita so not sure if this would count but Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition. Fantastic game, reduced from €13.99 to €5.60 on the PSN store. Bargain, also bought it to support the developers.

Still have to play the inFamous: First light and Far Cry 4. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Updating my list to the grand total of 2 so far

Wolfenstein
    Far Cry 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Adding to my list, new ones in bold:

PC

- Far Cry 3: fun game but a bit of a slog in the end, felt like I rushed through the final act.
    - The Walking Dead Season 2: Didn't have the same impact on me as the first one, but really enjoyed it all the same - obviously it's more an interactive story than anything else!
    - To the Moon: AWWWWWWWWW :( More story than game, tugged the ol' heartstrings for sure!

Android

- Leo's Fortune: This little platformer looked and played great; I hooked my Nvidia Shield Tablet up to a 40 inch TV and it still looked damn sweet. Short game, not particularly difficult, but fun.

Advertisement